PDA

View Full Version : Closed Alpha Details e-mail.

Sir_Mace2DaFace
08-20-2016, 04:18 AM
Hi,
i just got an email saying Closed Alpha Details "be among the first to play" but no other information. or anything on forums for that matter... Does this mean I'm invited and have to wait for more details? or will this be one of those tell me about something I'm not invited to things? Because honestly that's getting really old..

Pallbearer7
08-20-2016, 07:19 AM
I don't think we're invited. I got it too but I think it's just sorta advertising the upcoming alpha to get people to sign up.

sorrow1m
08-20-2016, 07:36 AM
pretty sure its just the advertisment for the beta

norththunder23
08-20-2016, 09:23 AM
I got that e-mail too, I think it's just a heads up that the alpha is coming. I've signed up to be considered for alpha as of a few months ago, but it didn't seem like a confirmation e-mail to me either.

simplyundrea
08-20-2016, 10:23 AM
I thought it was an invitation, too! I got so excited when I opened the email too, lol.

But alas. :\ I really hope we'll be able to hop into the closed alpha. *crosses fingers*

sinner875
08-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Pretty positive its just an announcement and further details will be presented to people that have signed up for all of this later. Probably will be through another e-mail so keep checking that mail! lol

handheld brando
08-20-2016, 04:16 PM
This email is just advertising the September alpha right now and no keys have been sent out AFAIK.

VodkaSlam
08-20-2016, 04:51 PM
Its just an Advertisement for the Alpha. Usually those who been selected for the Tech Test will be sent future Testings for the games. So dont worry, but if you havent....70% of the time you will be selected. Just make sure you are active on the forums and giving good ideas towards the games.

Blueprint-lfe
08-20-2016, 06:20 PM
Participated in the tech test and left feedback, but for some reason I haven't received the alpha information e-mail. Anyone know if only a few people received e-mails? Wondering if the e-mail is "hung up" in the system.

Seth-Abercromby
08-20-2016, 08:56 PM
Participated in the tech test and left feedback, but for some reason I haven't received the alpha information e-mail. Anyone know if only a few people received e-mails? Wondering if the e-mail is "hung up" in the system.

Might just have gotten caught in your spam filter, because that's really all it is. Promotional mails are usually marked in some way and some mail providers immediately filter those out for you. If you get invited to the Closed Alpha, it won't be going through that channel though, so you should be fine, unless you have marked all mail by Ubisoft as spam. When it gets close to the 15th I' should probably start paying more attention to my other inboxes on Gmail though, just to be safe.