PDA

View Full Version : Control commands

Two_Hawks
03-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Is there any way to reassign control keys to cover all pilots? Or does one have to reassign control keys everytime a new pilot is created?

Two_Hawks
03-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Is there any way to reassign control keys to cover all pilots? Or does one have to reassign control keys everytime a new pilot is created?

horseback
03-30-2004, 08:49 PM
Unfortunately, I'm afraid that you're stuck with resetting your control assignments for each new pilot. I keep a chart of control assignments for each pilot career, because the German and Allied a/c have different priorities (for instance, the LW fighters rarely mounted rockets-joystick button 3 is used to toggle FOV instead).

Twins have a different chart as well, because if I don't need to, I won't assign anything I don't expect to use, so multiple engine manipulation may replace something used only on singles.

cheers

horseback

"Here's your new Mustangs, boys. You can learn to fly'em on the way to the target. Cheers!" -LTCOL Don Blakeslee, 4th FG CO, February 27th, 1944

JR_Greenhorn
03-30-2004, 10:18 PM
Isn't there a configurations file that could be copied and pasted in Notepad or similar?
I haven't worked too much with that manner of thing, but I know I have read of those that have in these very forums.

AH_Solid_Snake
03-31-2004, 02:07 AM
its fairly simple actually. in your users folder you will notice a file called default.ini, these are the default controls given to each new pilot, simply access the sub folder of your current pilot and open the config.ini file, copy and paste the contents into the default.ini, this way you can reset any controls to your config by pressing the "reset to default" button in game.

src="http://lamppost.mine.nu/ahclan/files/sigs/snake.jpg"