PDA

View Full Version : My ideas for future games

legendvinu
08-18-2016, 05:19 PM
Really like the Assassin's creed Series I have played all the series and also the side mission here are my ideas and my views for the Future games and for empire.

1 ) There should not be lure missions.

2 ) The game has unique game mechanics I think it should not be change if it is changes then( witcher feel) I know some elements will be missing like leap of faith and special kills and stuffs.
3 ) There should be a return of Tomb like missions like in Assassin's creed 2 and brotherhood.
4 ) There should be different types of Weapons and some Unique kills particular to that weapon.
5 ) There should be Boss kills.
6 ) There should 3rd person gameplay in present day story line (Assassin's are dying for that)
7 ) There should be like fatality for every person.
8 ) There should be Bombs again like in Revelations.
9 ) I think Juno gameplay should come by (a TEMPLAR) gameplay helping Juno to revive her.(Rouge Guy in present day)
10 )There should be change in Eagle vision(revelations).
11 ) There should be a trap method to kill Templar
12 ) Desmond son should avenge his father's death
13) There should be puzzle to solve.
14 ) No side games like in 3, black flag.
15 ) There should be Assassin's helping like in the brotherhood. Even though Rooks was there in Syndicate I din't feel that much connected like in brotherhood
16 ) There should be particular armour for this game.
17 ) There should be brutal kills.
18 ) There should be assassin's group.
19 ) There should be double Assasin's blade
20 ) The dart should have a comeback.
21 ) There should be about 25 to 30 Sequence and each one should at-least have 5 memory each.
22 ) Assassin's hideout should be like the gameplay in Monteriggioni set of weapons and stuff like show case.
23 ) There should be hidden treasures.
25 ) Need definitely Bow and arrows with special items like Bomb arrow etc.

Thank You all for reading this and please kindly Type your opinions too

Ubi-Banshee
08-23-2016, 08:57 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! We really appreciate your feedback :o I'll pass it along to the team.

legendvinu
08-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! We really appreciate your feedback :o I'll pass it along to the team.

Thank You it's so kind of You. I missed out point. I liked the Weapon surprise .Gamers should be given weapon improvements or upgrades after each and every mission that all weapon).Like Assassin's creed brotherhood has cross bow even though it was not having any update( it was a surprise for me. Please remove the crafting system of weapons instead of that should be bought from shop every thing. like large pouch for ammunition.Crafting should be only for the bombs if there are in the upcoming games.
I will be adding one by one.

There should be Bow and Arrow special ones
Different arrow modes
there should be free liberation missions
For slave liberation mission should help to join our hero
He should help the Egypt to grow up
I like Ezio full games 2 brotherhood and revelations.
I liked the part where Ezio build up Roma in brotherhood ( even though some people don't)
There can me smith or crafting system it should be in skill tree.
Much more violence
Brutal kill special kill like things.
Special animal like in Farcry (eagles)
eagles can have special skills and weapons
and that weapon can be upgraded.
Training system for like in brotherhood
Double duel swords
Release it in 2017 My request in pc too