PDA

View Full Version : RIP UbiWorkshop

HDinHB
08-18-2016, 01:28 AM
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/questions-answers/

UbiWorkshop as we know it is closing down and its products will only be offered in the Ubi Store in US and Canada, at least in the near term..

...we're currently revamping our site to offer better experience and services. In order to reach this, we will continue to exist in US and Canada only.

For international shipping (outside US and Canada), you can continue to order until August 22nd.

Ubi Workshop’s products and store will be integrated in the Ubisoft store (store.ubi.com) in Canada and the US. It allows us to offer better service to our fans; a shop in multiple languages, local currencies, with better (and free, sometimes) shipping methods, no custom fees and free returns. It’s a long process and we are proud to offer you all these services when we move to our new home.

Ubi Workshop won’t forget our loyal friends outside US and Canada, and we are doing our best to offer our products through other Ubisoft store across the world. Stay tuned for more information.

kosmoscreed
08-18-2016, 03:42 AM
I'm not sure if I like this, let's say they release the new encyclopedia next year, probably only in english, are they going to sell it in the Spanish, Italian and other European stores?.

Sorrosyss
08-18-2016, 12:57 PM
The way I interpret it is that there will be a European based site coming. One of the big criticisms from this side of the pond is how much shipping is from North America. They'll probably sell far more as a result of this change. Would be nice to get a restock of some older items too, as I am filled with regret over certain items I missed out on.

My only real big concern is if it's not sorted before the movie releases. We know the Apple of Eden replica is coming, and if that's available to America only I'm going to riot. :p

LiamGreen
04-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Hello,

i was just wondering how long until an international site will be available due to not being able to access any of ubiworkshop/ubisofts clothing or merchandise in Australia.

Please respond asap

Helforsite
04-09-2017, 09:36 AM
Yeah, an update would be nice. Anyone know if they are planning on new merchandise website in the future for non North-America Ubisoft fans?

Latte10010
07-08-2017, 08:53 AM
I'm from Japan and I can't order Assassin's Creed Origins PS4 version from UBIsoft store.....
It only allows me to look PC(download) only.

Does anyone having the same issue? Area restrictions for the shop?
It hugely disappointing if I can't order "Dawn of the Creed edition" ......