PDA

View Full Version : For Honor How New Heroes Play Different Roles on the Battlefield

coma987
08-17-2016, 07:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VwpJxQ3XBk

LonesomeStrider
08-17-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm curious how the Hybrid characters are gonna play. Because with the Vanguard we already have the midway point between the Heavy and Assassin.

Maybe they will all be different:

Valkyrie: Mix of Vanguard and Heavy
Shinobu: Mix of Vanguard and Assassin
Peacekeeper: Mix of Heavy and Assassin?

Right now I can't really grasp how they will play, but I'm super pumped to see Spears introduced into the mix!

Willaguy2010
08-17-2016, 08:18 PM
The Lawbringer, Shinobu, and Valkyrie are the Hybrids. As for what they're mixes of:

Lawbringer: Heavy and Vanguard
Shinobu: Assassin and Vanguard
Valkyrie: Assassin and Heavy

LonesomeStrider
08-17-2016, 08:23 PM
Ah, I mixed up Peacekeepr and Lawbringer. Lawbringe is the Knight Hybrid for sure.

Any reason for why Valkyrie is more offensive? I saw the shield and put her in the Heavy and Vanguard category.
All speculation for now, though.

Willaguy2010
08-17-2016, 08:27 PM
Ah, I mixed up Peacekeepr and Lawbringer. Lawbringe is the Knight Hybrid for sure.

Any reason for why Valkyrie is more offensive? I saw the shield and put her in the Heavy and Vanguard category.
All speculation for now, though.

Each Hybrid class from the different factions is a unique mix for each faction. That's why no two classes share the same mixes. Also, she seems to be a mix of defensive and offensive, as would be suggested by the spear (offensive) and shield (defensive). So that's why I think the Valkyrie is a mix of Heavy and Assassin.

MathiasCB
08-17-2016, 10:10 PM
Since the Lawbringer has tons of armor Tank/Vanguard sounds solid.
Nobushi moves kind of similar to the Orochi so Assassin feels safe to assume, not much armor and defensive looking so Vanguard is more likely.

Valkyrie seem pretty agile in a way and has a shield.. also we're only left with one option left. Tank/Assassin.

At least what I think.

premiumart
08-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Great, took a brake from being on the forums all the time for one year and now im on the hype train again.

I passed up the tech test but man i really wanna be in the next alpha. All this new gameplay and the new heroes... damn i wanna play.