PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Online Multiplayer (Co-Op & PVP) - GamesCom 2016

Ubi-Elyon
08-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Watch the first look into the various scenarios of the Watch Dogs 2 seamless online gameplay experience. With no lobbies to wait in, co-op and PvP multiplayer activities are seamlessly woven into the overall single-player experience. Playing co-op missions with a friend or enjoying co-op activities with a random encounter is a simple invite away. Watch out, though: rival hackers can invade worlds (and vice-versa), and with the brand new Bounty Hunt feature, bounty seekers will be on the hunt for players creating high levels of chaos.

https://youtu.be/Mlva1OkLvRc

Rekalty
08-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Do we know if these are the only multiplayer modes in the game? Coop, Invasion, Bounty Hunt? I'm not against fewer but better fleshed out game modes (WD1 was swamped with all kinds of modes that just ended up cluttering it up, even though I really liked some of them, like the VR/AR mini-games), just wondering if we officially know if these are the only 3 multiplayer modes in WD2.

Ubi-Elyon
08-18-2016, 10:37 AM
Do we know if these are the only multiplayer modes in the game? Coop, Invasion, Bounty Hunt? I'm not against fewer but better fleshed out game modes (WD1 was swamped with all kinds of modes that just ended up cluttering it up, even though I really liked some of them, like the VR/AR mini-games), just wondering if we officially know if these are the only 3 multiplayer modes in WD2.

We can't really communicate more than the latest trailers guys. Be patience and good news will arrive soon :)