PDA

View Full Version : Assassin’s Creed | The Leap of Faith

Ubi-QuB3
08-16-2016, 05:48 PM
Greetings, Assassins!

125 feet. The highest free fall performed by a stuntman in 35 years. Watch stunt legend Damien Walters perform the Leap of Faith on the set of the Assassin's Creed Movie (https://www.facebook.com/AssassinsCreedMovieUK/)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaXkAwh2pHY

Please tell us what you think below! :)

KMLavis
10-27-2016, 03:36 PM
What is up Ubisoft Team!

Although you know not whom I am, I am a huge fan of Assassin's Creed, I have played all the games except for Unity, I still have to finish Syndicate as well, but the main reason I am posting this response to the video is that I am very excited to see the movie, I love the fresh take on the animus and I am highly interested on seeing it in action in the movie, I am excited to see the Brotherhood pursue their noble cause during the Spanish Inquisition. I can not wait for the movie to come out, and I hope to see more games and books as well as movies in the future!!! Keep up the awesome work Ubisoft, I'll be looking forward to it!

Cheers

Black_Widow9
10-30-2016, 08:25 PM
What is up Ubisoft Team!

Although you know not whom I am, I am a huge fan of Assassin's Creed, I have played all the games except for Unity, I still have to finish Syndicate as well, but the main reason I am posting this response to the video is that I am very excited to see the movie, I love the fresh take on the animus and I am highly interested on seeing it in action in the movie, I am excited to see the Brotherhood pursue their noble cause during the Spanish Inquisition. I can not wait for the movie to come out, and I hope to see more games and books as well as movies in the future!!! Keep up the awesome work Ubisoft, I'll be looking forward to it!

Cheers
Welcome and great to hear from you! Thanks so much! :D

Butcherbird59
12-15-2016, 12:44 AM
In the game you leap from the very top of the church into a haystack down there - phew!
.... that would have been a noteworthy stunt ;)

strigoi1958
12-22-2016, 02:39 PM
That is incredible... not just the height and timing to land on his back while taking into account variable such as wind... but just seeing how small the landing looks from up that high.... especially when every nerve ending in your body is kicking in with self preservation screaming "DON'T JUMP" :)

Also I liked the insight, seeing how many people, how much equipment and just how much work goes into just producing 1 small moment of a movie....
Including the helicopter and all the support crew we do not see....

Also watching the camera that follows the stunt man's leap was great, I always assumed the camera was fixed and it was done by digital zoom but watching the timing needed to have the camera follow the leap was very interesting. :)

Vellicious
02-05-2017, 02:06 PM
I hope Damien Walters got a lot of money for that publicity stunt and risking his life for it.
He could have made the same jump in a gym with a harnas and it wouldnt have made any diference to the movie.
Every thing was fake in those jump shots anyway, and jumping while you cant survive the landing is to fake for a real movie anyway.
Maby next time you can start with a cartoon instead of a movie.
And hire someone who can write scripts and storylines for copying the same story over and over isnt helping.