PDA

View Full Version : Manual Improvements

stefancarey
08-27-2004, 03:49 AM
Dear Oleg

As a professional technical writer of some years experience, many mis-translations seem to have slipped through the net for the three IL2 manuals. I'd like to offer my services to proofread the next manual to solve this. It seems a shame where so much effort has gone into developing such an endlessly playable product, the written communication is sometimes less than expert.

Your larger manuals would benefit with an index to make them more user friendly, something I can help you with with also.

I could not find an Australian contact, so I've taken the liberty to write in this forum, and hope that offering my professional services is not the wrong thing to do.

Regards
Stefan Carey
Australian Society for Technical Communications
Graduate Diploma of Science Journalism

stefancarey
08-27-2004, 03:49 AM
Dear Oleg

As a professional technical writer of some years experience, many mis-translations seem to have slipped through the net for the three IL2 manuals. I'd like to offer my services to proofread the next manual to solve this. It seems a shame where so much effort has gone into developing such an endlessly playable product, the written communication is sometimes less than expert.

Your larger manuals would benefit with an index to make them more user friendly, something I can help you with with also.

I could not find an Australian contact, so I've taken the liberty to write in this forum, and hope that offering my professional services is not the wrong thing to do.

Regards
Stefan Carey
Australian Society for Technical Communications
Graduate Diploma of Science Journalism