PDA

View Full Version : Different Pre-order Editions....Collectors Edition???

VodkaSlam
08-13-2016, 07:22 PM
Hey Everybody

I am not sure if someone posted something about this already, but i apologize if someone already did.

I am %150 want to Pre-Order For Honor for PC and PS4. But one of those Editions, I wanted to get a Collectors Edition of it.

The question is, will there be a Collectors Edition of For Honor? Would love to see a Statue of your selected Factions Banner flag with there weapon struck into the ground with they're helmet on the Hilt or Hand Guard.

Thanks

Dead1y-Derri
08-13-2016, 07:34 PM
The vast majority of of Ubisoft titles have had collectors editions in the past so I'd take it as a given that there will be some kind of collectors edition announced between now and launch. I'd be surprised if their wasn't.

MisterWillow
08-13-2016, 07:45 PM
....or a statue like this (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1474713-Collector-s-Edition-statue-concept)...

ZenBearV13
08-13-2016, 10:44 PM
Hopefully they will allow those of us who already pre-ordered to upgrade easily, perhaps with a discount?

Crowsnevermore
08-15-2016, 07:39 PM
Usually Ubi launch their collectors edition alongside the gold and standard versions. The fact that one did not show up means they probably don't plan to release one to us. Which sucks cause I would have shelled out the money for one in an instant

Fatal-Feit
08-17-2016, 04:52 PM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/J7Zyoi8IPb2pyZT88zgKt7s_AzA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6952349/FH_mock_COLLECTORS_CASE_GC_160817_920am_UK_1471377 470.jpg

VodkaSlam
08-17-2016, 05:59 PM
https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/J7Zyoi8IPb2pyZT88zgKt7s_AzA=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6952349/FH_mock_COLLECTORS_CASE_GC_160817_920am_UK_1471377 470.jpg

Holy Mother of Odins Balls!! Thank you sir! Good thing i didnt preorder it yet, will be preordering it now.
Now big question is, Which one? PC or PS4.....If theyre will be Cross-Save. I will easily get it for both.

yote224
08-17-2016, 10:26 PM
I wonder if those helmet crests or other helmet crests will be otherwise unlockable or for other classes as well.

MathiasCB
08-17-2016, 11:18 PM
I've been waiting for collectors... Now when it's here, I'm not sure about it. Even though it's awesome, I feel like I miss something. Wouldn't mind something extra ingame to show off with.

For now I'm just not sure whether I get CE or not.

Life_Is_Prime
08-17-2016, 11:58 PM
I'm incredibly glad that the Collector's Edition has finally been announced, but I do have some gripes with it that I'd like to mention:

1) No steelbook. I know not everyone likes a steelbook case but considering the factions and the flavor of the game, a metal case would have been ideal.

2) No art book. This is not a big deal if a full-sized art book will be released later down the line, but if there isn't, then a sample of the concept art would suffice.

3) I don't understand the decision behind the selection of helmets. The Warden who represents the Knights is displayed on the original game cover alongside the Orochi and Warlord. At E3 they showed a new cover art with the Conqueror, Raider, and Kensei. Would it not make sense for the Warden helmet to be turned to the Conqueror? Or, in another way, for the Viking and Samurai to be changed to the Warlord and Orochi? As it is the helmets don't look unified.

4) I've been reading around that the Collector's Edition is restricted to being the European release only. Is this true? Will North America also receive a CE, and if so, will it be different?

If any For Honor community speakers are at Gamescom, it would be nice to find out answers to the above, mainly (3) and (4).

Sir_Beefing
08-18-2016, 12:38 AM
Hopefully they will allow those of us who already pre-ordered to upgrade easily, perhaps with a discount?

Does anybody know if upgrading your pre-order is a thing?