PDA

View Full Version : Any Way To Post My Feedback on the Tech Test?

Vakris_One
08-13-2016, 05:23 PM
Hello. Just wanted to know if there is any way to send my detailed feedback on the tech test to the For Honour folks. I had it ready to send yesterday but the tech test forums got closed down before I could.

Is there someone official that I can PM it to? I'm probably not allowed to just post it here I don't think?

MisterWillow
08-13-2016, 06:18 PM
I've been wondering this, too. Was kinda hoping they'd have put the tech test forum back up, as there were still plenty of discussions to have (I feel like I was mid-conversation in a couple threads)..

Being that the whole thing was under NDA, posting feedback here probably wouldn't go too well.

You should have gotten a survey after the test ended asking what you liked and what you didn't. The best idea right now, I think, is to fill that out, if you haven't already. Other than that, crying silently, sulking, and asking the mods to pretty please, with sugary sprinkles on top, put the tech test forums back up, if at all possible. :):):)

https://media.giphy.com/media/PK5CQPd6rCF3y/giphy.gif

coma987
08-13-2016, 06:24 PM
I've been wondering this, too. Was kinda hoping they'd have put the tech test forum back up, as there were still plenty of discussions to have (I feel like I was mid-conversation in a couple threads)..

Being that the whole thing was under NDA, posting feedback here probably wouldn't go too well.

You should have gotten a survey after the test ended asking what you liked and what you didn't. The best idea right now, I think, is to fill that out, if you haven't already. Other than that, crying silently, sulking, and asking the mods to pretty please, with sugary sprinkles on top, put the tech test forums back up, if at all possible. :):):)

https://media.giphy.com/media/PK5CQPd6rCF3y/giphy.gif

This is the reason I believe the next Alpha is in a week or two, they locked up those forums way too fast, they are also locking anything related to them very fast. Is like they are preparing for something, and since they are hyping gamescom up, I have a feeling.

MrcAegyss
08-13-2016, 06:37 PM
You right, conventions are good reason for close Technical Private Forum because, they were somes bad feedback consructive about core of the game as others titles of Ubisoft, they need to keep hype. well this technical test was only for a little stress stest already all is played and our hours spent in feedback is piece of trash. I was happy to test game before nerf and standardization say good bye.

VodkaSlam
08-13-2016, 07:28 PM
Just to let you guys know I been told by another player during the Tech Test, that the next "Tech Test or Testing" will be sometime around October or November.

Not sure If i believe his info entirely, but his knowledge on this game and other things, has me leaning towards the truth side.

Had great talks with him and collaborated on many topics on the game. But i will go in further detail when the Next Tech Test releases

MisterWillow
08-13-2016, 07:34 PM
This is the reason I believe the next Alpha is in a week or two, they locked up those forums way too fast, they are also locking anything related to them very fast. Is like they are preparing for something, and since they are hyping gamescom up, I have a feeling.

Maybe. I figure there will be one after Gamescom, presuming they'll reveal the remaining heroes, maybe another mode, they could do a proper Alpha (not just a Tech Test) with most everything available (perhaps keeping a few maps locked away for release or something).

However, unless they've been working on whatever balance concerns or mechanical issues they might not have known about prior to people in the Tech Test informing them existed, I'm not sure they'd have enough time to remedy some of the concerns raised by its participants---unless they were already aware of the problems present, intended on fixing them (or indeed started fixing them) before people ever got their hands on it, and intentionally let them play an already out-of-date version (which is fine if that's the case, since they could test the servers, if nothing else).

That'd be the only real explanation for them to lock up those forums specifically. It's page after page of feedback that could have only grown---especially now that the test is over and people (like me) could have spent time delving into them---so unless all the criticism and feedback is as out-of-date as the Tech Test build, it'd be too valuable to shut down.