PDA

View Full Version : AI planes after landing

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:33 PM
I've just been trying out my 'Scramble mini campaign' to see how the patch affects it...........
all the AI planes after landing and shutting down engines either self destruct or simply dissappear

only the players plane remains.............was this one of those 'fixes' to appease the ones who complained about taxiing aircraft colliding with parked or crashed aircraft

now I don't know how many of my squadron made it home.......and there are no targets for the planes I had doing an attack on the airfield after landing time at the mission end

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:33 PM
I've just been trying out my 'Scramble mini campaign' to see how the patch affects it...........
all the AI planes after landing and shutting down engines either self destruct or simply dissappear

only the players plane remains.............was this one of those 'fixes' to appease the ones who complained about taxiing aircraft colliding with parked or crashed aircraft

now I don't know how many of my squadron made it home.......and there are no targets for the planes I had doing an attack on the airfield after landing time at the mission end

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 05:40 PM
I noticed this before the patch actually during a coop mission I made. Planes would just disappear as they were taxiing after landing. Utterly bizarre.

I haven't seen one self-destruct though.