PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass - Animus - Abstergo store

ISScyborg
08-09-2016, 04:42 PM
I Purchased today ACBF Season Pass via game store (Abstergo Store) because its available there!! I payed 19,99 and there is written I own Season pass. BUt I dont see any link for download or activation code, neither new DLC inside game or anywhere.

I wrote on Xsolle, where I payed for Season Pass and they said to me: they do only online payment for online games and nothing more. So basicly I payed 19,99 for nothing!?

Locopells
08-10-2016, 12:01 AM
I would suggest you talk to Ubi support (click my sig) - they may not be able to help with a third party seller, but may be able to help with activation.

ISScyborg
08-10-2016, 07:16 AM
I would suggest you talk to Ubi support (click my sig) - they may not be able to help with a third party seller, but may be able to help with activation.

Yes I wrote to them (and waiting for answer)

Maybe is third party seller, but that is inside the game(you can access from multiplayer or single player to abstergo store). And if there is no Season pass or other DLC, why still they sell those products?