PDA

View Full Version : How can I activate DLC?

yanivdekel
08-08-2016, 03:36 PM
I purchased Raven Strike on Green Man Gaming. The code I received only worked in game, and I got a message saying something along the lines of 'content unlocked', but there's no trace to the actual DLC being downloaded and there's no way to start it. The Code didn't work in the Uplay client itself and that DLC is still listed as 'Buy now'.

I tried contacting support, it has been a while and I'm still waiting for a reply.
Anyone here knows what's up?

Tengg-Eri
08-08-2016, 11:21 PM
the code should work in uplay also, wait for ubi customer support answer and let us know how it goes.

in the game instalation folder you'll find a DLC folder, e.g.: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier\DLC
In that folder there should be "dlc2" folder (that's for the raven dlc).

Chaos_81
04-12-2017, 07:23 PM
in the game instalation folder you'll find a DLC folder, e.g.: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier\DLC
In that folder there should be "dlc2" folder (that's for the raven dlc).

That is right!
This was not the case in my situation at first, but after reinstalling the Game the 'dlc2' folder was present indeed. And in the Game campaign menu the content also worked. :D