PDA

View Full Version : Problem with getting access

Edwarus
08-06-2016, 11:43 PM
so my friend told me he sent me an invite key to play but i cant seem to find it anywhere help would be appreciated

FredEx919
08-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Hey Edwarus,

Have you checked both your inbox and spam mail? I'm guessing there could be a delay depending on the email provider, but that depends on how long ago the invite was sent. Have you already created a support case? If so, please PM me with the case number.

Sygdreng
08-09-2016, 06:57 PM
Hey Edwarus,

Have you checked both your inbox and spam mail? I'm guessing there could be a delay depending on the email provider, but that depends on how long ago the invite was sent. Have you already created a support case? If so, please PM me with the case number.

So I've been accepted to the test and I've downloaded the game. The game will not start. It just get stuck in loading screen.

Sygdreng

FredEx919
08-09-2016, 07:22 PM
So I've been accepted to the test and I've downloaded the game. The game will not start. It just get stuck in loading screen.

Sygdreng

Hi,

Take a look at the technical support area in the tech test forums as we've posted a couple things that may help. I also PMed you some additional details as well.