PDA

View Full Version : I'm going very angry about invite problem

FrancisNXVII
08-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Moderators do you have this solution about invite, i'm very angry because i wait 1 year for this moment!

Dead1y-Derri
08-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Hi,

Has someone sent you an invite? If so then you'll get an email with the details.

Maccaroth
08-06-2016, 01:15 PM
E-mail is not the problem. The problem is you can't access whatever it links you to.

rambler100
08-06-2016, 01:17 PM
I got an invite, click the link and it opens a new window that shows that I have to do 3 steps and it says:

"WELCOME! YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN A LIMITED PC TECHNICAL TEST.
Please sign in and accept our Non-Disclosure Agreement to be granted access."

I log into my account and then it says

"YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS PAGE AT THIS TIME"

I tried it multiple times but same thing happens everytime.

FrancisNXVII
08-06-2016, 01:18 PM
Hi,

Has someone sent you an invite? If so then you'll get an email with the details.

E-mail is not the problem. The problem is you can't access whatever it links you to.
This is the problem.

FrancisNXVII
08-06-2016, 02:02 PM
I got an invite, click the link and it opens a new window that shows that I have to do 3 steps and it says:

"WELCOME! YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN A LIMITED PC TECHNICAL TEST.
Please sign in and accept our Non-Disclosure Agreement to be granted access."

I log into my account and then it says

"YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS PAGE AT THIS TIME"

I tried it multiple times but same thing happens everytime.

Me too i have the same problem and nobody help us.

FredEx919
08-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Me too i have the same problem and nobody help us.

Have you created a support case via http://support.ubi.com? If so, someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Please remember that the customer support team helps out many people each day and so there may be a slight delay in response. In most cases if you don't have access it could be due to location. Check the supported locations for this test below. If you are within the supported locations, double check the account that you are logging into. Make sure you aren't being auto logged into a different account. The main thing is that you will need to log into the same account that your email is attached to. If you are not in one of the supported locations, remember that this is a technical test (Not the previously announced alpha). This event will be a bit smaller, and the full alpha is still coming soon. There will be more opportunities to for everyone to play.

What countries are supported in this test?
North America: USA & Canada
Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

FrancisNXVII
08-06-2016, 03:15 PM
Have you created a support case via http://support.ubi.com? If so, someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Please remember that the customer support team helps out many people each day and so there may be a slight delay in response. In most cases if you don't have access it could be due to location. Check the supported locations for this test below. Also, please remember that this is a technical test (Not the previously announced alpha). This will be a bit smaller in scale with the full alpha coming soon. There will be more opportunities to play.

What countries are supported in this test?
North America: USA & Canada
Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

My friend and i are italian and he was selected on this technichal test and he play for honor i saw him on uplay.

Arkmuth
08-06-2016, 03:38 PM
My friend and i are italian and he was selected on this technichal test and he play for honor i saw him on uplay.

The country field in his account must not be Italy, can you ask him to check please? It is in account details, same place where you can change user name, email, password etc. I think that field is filled authomatically by geolocation, your friend must have it 'wrong' for some reason :rolleyes:

Maccaroth
08-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Not everybody lives in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Scotland, Irleand and United Kingdom of England and Wales so you should put notification about limitations of your program somewhere.

Dead1y-Derri
08-07-2016, 06:35 AM
The country field in his account must not be Italy, can you ask him to check please? It is in account details, same place where you can change user name, email, password etc. I think that field is filled authomatically by geolocation, your friend must have it 'wrong' for some reason :rolleyes:

Yes if you've got your location set to a false location e.g. you say you live in another European country or whatever then it will work and this must be the case.

Not everybody lives in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Scotland, Irleand and United Kingdom of England and Wales so you should put notification about limitations of your program somewhere.

Thank you for the feedback on this. It is unfortunate that it has not be 100% clearly communicated about what countries can participate in the Alpha.