PDA

View Full Version : Where's the hell is my key hey?!!!

jackofett93
08-06-2016, 07:37 AM
I here everyone playing it so what the hell guys, is it on PC only I don't mind but if it is on console I be bloody mad cus I registered early.

If anyone playing it please let me know how it is okay :)

Bluenessless
08-06-2016, 12:11 PM
Yeah, same boat here. Kinda annoyed I didn't get a key since I signed up for beta pretty early on. Guess it wasn't a first come first serve system :(

Dead1y-Derri
08-06-2016, 12:36 PM
I here everyone playing it so what the hell guys, is it on PC only I don't mind but if it is on console I be bloody mad cus I registered early.

If anyone playing it please let me know how it is okay :)

Hi,

Yes at this time this is a technical test and is only being run on PC. We've had no news of technical test been done on consoles or anywhere else. Unfortunately we cannot share any information right now as the technical test is currently under NDA so we can't disclose anything.

Please stay up to date with these forums about future Alpha/beta access.

Sygdreng
08-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Hi,

Yes at this time this is a technical test and is only being run on PC. We've had no news of technical test been done on consoles or anywhere else. Unfortunately we cannot share any information right now as the technical test is currently under NDA so we can't disclose anything.

Please stay up to date with these forums about future Alpha/beta access.

So I've been accepted to the test and I've downloaded the game. The game will not start. It just get stuck in loading screen.

When I look in uplay it says something with unlock testversion and a key. I have not recieved any key and now its almost to late to try the game :(((

Twili-letmedie
08-09-2016, 06:47 PM
So I've been accepted to the test and I've downloaded the game. The game will not start. It just get stuck in loading screen.

When I look in uplay it says something with unlock testversion and a key. I have not recieved any key and now its almost to late to try the game :(((

Hey Syg! Sorry you're not having an easy time getting the game going! This is better to be posted in the Technical Test area which is designated for all discussions on the TT that's ongoing. In regards to your issue, you don't need a key to play the TT, it's automatically entered and used when you sign the NDA. Have you started your uPlay Client as an Admin? Head on over to the Technical Test Forums for more support! Good luck!

Sygdreng
08-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Hey Syg! Sorry you're not having an easy time getting the game going! This is better to be posted in the Technical Test area which is designated for all discussions on the TT that's ongoing. In regards to your issue, you don't need a key to play the TT, it's automatically entered and used when you sign the NDA. Have you started your uPlay Client as an Admin? Head on over to the Technical Test Forums for more support! Good luck!

Thank you for your reply. I will head over there.