PDA

View Full Version : Forum Theme Change

col_96
08-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Hey guys.

I use these forums all the time, often just reading what other people have to say without actually commenting.

It's been a while since we changed the theme, so I was wondering if we could have a vote on a future theme.

Perhaps the upcoming Assassin's Creed Movie?

Syndicate Theme is nice and everything, but maybe it's time for something different?

Just a suggestion :)

Locopells
08-06-2016, 12:00 AM
It normally changes Oct/Nov time, when the new games have come out, so a Movie theme in the run-up to release would fit.

Sorrosyss
08-06-2016, 06:55 PM
This is actually a great suggestion. Technically Syndicate was not the last console release either, so I'd welcome a change. Having Aguilar and Maria either side of the forum sounds a plan to me!

HDinHB
08-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Poor Syndicate never even made it into the description:

Please use this forum for Console General Discussion of Assassins Creed Unity, Rogue, and the series to date.

I think the movie is a good idea, maybe Callum on one side and Aguilar on the other.

Maybe they'll make the change when they make the other forum changes:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1475317-Important-Changes-to-the-forums?p=11854601#post11854601
(assuming they will allow each forum to have it's own theme)

ERICATHERINE
08-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Poor Syndicate never even made it into the description:

I think the movie is a good idea, maybe Callum on one side and Aguilar on the other.

Maybe they'll make the change when they make the other forum changes:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1475317-Important-Changes-to-the-forums?p=11854601#post11854601
(assuming they will allow each forum to have it's own theme)

About what you wrote in your singnature, I think ubi will have it easily and without you being dead. ^-^

cawatrooper9
08-08-2016, 08:51 PM
I almost kind of want to see if the movie's good or not yet before committing to being stared at by two variations of Michael Fassbender for a year...