PDA

View Full Version : Syndicate LAG is it my system or game's fault ?

Rioz22222
08-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Hi community so here is my rig
i3 6100 skylake 3.7 GHZ cpu ( + fan )
Nvidia GT 730 2 GB ( + 4GB DDR4 memory so it's 6GB overall )
ram : 8GB 2400 MHZ gskill ripjaws
motherboard : ATX asus b150 pro gaming
ok so here is my problem
currently I am playing AC syndicate with update 1.21 ( the 2nd update haven't tried 1.3 or 1.4 or 1.5 yet )
even with every thing set to low and even 800*600 window screen I can't get any more than 14~15 FPS AT ALL I have tried everything editing ACS.ini changing stuff in Nvidia control panel setting ACS.exe priority on real time and lots of other solutions I have the latest nvidia driver and running WINDOWS 10 x64 Enterprise when I go full screen 1360*763
with low or med or high graphic settings I always get around 11-12 fps this just does not make any sense at all what's worse I always get 2 hats texture on jacob frye and I always get crash at some certain points when I try to pass that damn river by any bridge when I kill the first gang leader on the train and a cut scene plays and some other missions and places I played Syndicate on my old PC the only difference is I get around 8.9 FPS there and 11 fps here crashes and everything else is the same nothing just nothing seems to work
my pc is new I have changed every part of it including power HDD ...
when I check my parts temp using speccy application It shows everything is normal cpu around 45 deg gpu same hdd 30 deg also when I check my system usage while playing game by task manager it shows game is not even using more than 55% of my cpu hardly 60% of my ram

I just don't get it I never had issues with AC games before Unity & syndicate ( I even have much less crash and higher fps on unity than syndicate at the moment ) what is th problem ?? it's my poor pc does this game need a supercomputer to run it or it's the game & ubisoft fault i'm just so tired of not being able to play a game in series I love I see people playing on console without issues maybe I should have bought one ...:nonchalance:

Rioz22222
08-06-2016, 03:50 PM
ok srsly no answers yet ?? I just wanna know game is f***king broken or it's my system is weak ?

Tossage
08-07-2016, 09:59 AM
gt 730 is a multimedia gpu not a gaming gpu.

TheBigTheBad
08-17-2016, 07:46 PM
Hi community so here is my rig
i3 6100 skylake 3.7 GHZ cpu ( + fan )
Nvidia GT 730 2 GB ( + 4GB DDR4 memory so it's 6GB overall )
ram : 8GB 2400 MHZ gskill ripjaws
motherboard : ATX asus b150 pro gaming
ok so here is my problem
currently I am playing AC syndicate with update 1.21 ( the 2nd update haven't tried 1.3 or 1.4 or 1.5 yet )
even with every thing set to low and even 800*600 window screen I can't get any more than 14~15 FPS AT ALL I have tried everything editing ACS.ini changing stuff in Nvidia control panel setting ACS.exe priority on real time and lots of other solutions I have the latest nvidia driver and running WINDOWS 10 x64 Enterprise when I go full screen 1360*763
with low or med or high graphic settings I always get around 11-12 fps this just does not make any sense at all what's worse I always get 2 hats texture on jacob frye and I always get crash at some certain points when I try to pass that damn river by any bridge when I kill the first gang leader on the train and a cut scene plays and some other missions and places I played Syndicate on my old PC the only difference is I get around 8.9 FPS there and 11 fps here crashes and everything else is the same nothing just nothing seems to work
my pc is new I have changed every part of it including power HDD ...
when I check my parts temp using speccy application It shows everything is normal cpu around 45 deg gpu same hdd 30 deg also when I check my system usage while playing game by task manager it shows game is not even using more than 55% of my cpu hardly 60% of my ram

I just don't get it I never had issues with AC games before Unity & syndicate ( I even have much less crash and higher fps on unity than syndicate at the moment ) what is th problem ?? it's my poor pc does this game need a supercomputer to run it or it's the game & ubisoft fault i'm just so tired of not being able to play a game in series I love I see people playing on console without issues maybe I should have bought one ...:nonchalance:

i'm having more or less the same issue brother and i can assure you its not the graphic card's fault as i'm running syndicate on a GTX 1080 and it often crashes after a mission or a cinematic and the lag is intolerable .

Tossage
08-18-2016, 05:02 AM
his gpu is 8-9 times slower in gaming than the recommended gtx 970. So he probably doesn't have the same issue as you.

You tho might have a driver issue or overheating issue of some sort, hard to say with the lack of info.

ginnoro
08-21-2016, 11:04 AM
I had the same issue with my old GPU (Asus Radeon HD 6970 DirectCU II 2GB). Was definitely not enough. Now I have an AMD RX480 with 8GB RAM and everything is fine. My CPU isn't the best either (AMD FX 6300), I am waiting for the new ZEN CPUs from AMD then I'll upgrade my system with new motherboard, RAM, and CPU. Until then it'll do the job.

My opinion is that your GPU is the problem and you should consider exchanging it to a more capable one.

YazX_
08-22-2016, 11:20 PM
Hi,

As stated by Tossage, your GPU is way too slow and below min requirements. i'm sorry but you need to upgrade and get a better GPU for gaming NOT GT ones.

Efeesh
05-01-2018, 05:49 AM
There is also lag at times whenever an update, from any program, is downloading and installing, it seems Syndicate doesn't like this. Every time Uplay, Steam, Norton or Windows starts auto-installing updates Syndicate just gets really laggy. And it doesn't seem to have anything to do with system specs, I've got a AMD 8350 4.0 GHz CPU, 16 GB of memory and and GeForce GTX 970 which is more than enough to run the game. I also had this same issue on my previous system too which only had a quad core CPU, Syndicate ran just fine until an update started getting installed.