PDA

View Full Version : cant play

pon4ik0066
08-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Two months ago I get a letter that I was entered to the backstage programme. But I cant play alpha

FredEx919
08-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Hello Dead0066,

Right now we're running a smaller technical test (This is separate from the alpha). Stay tuned for more details regarding the upcoming Alpha.

HarbChan
08-06-2016, 02:11 PM
I was invited to the technical test this past week but now it's 3 days later and all I'm STILL getting is the FOR HONOR TECHNICAL TEST launcher graphic and the whirring uplay icon...what gives? I have like a day left to try this out and I'm still unable to do so. This is pretty poor to be honest.

Dead1y-Derri
08-07-2016, 06:39 AM
I was invited to the technical test this past week but now it's 3 days later and all I'm STILL getting is the FOR HONOR TECHNICAL TEST launcher graphic and the whirring uplay icon...what gives? I have like a day left to try this out and I'm still unable to do so. This is pretty poor to be honest.

Hi,

Can I ask what country you're located in?

Currently the technical test is only being carried out in a limited number of countries.

What countries are supported in this test?
North America: USA & Canada
Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

HarbChan
08-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Hi,

Can I ask what country you're located in?

Currently the technical test is only being carried out in a limited number of countries.

What countries are supported in this test?
North America: USA & Canada
Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom

I am in the United Kingdom. I tried the whole logging on process again last night and even left it running for about half an hour, and still nothing.

Dead1y-Derri
08-07-2016, 01:12 PM
I am in the United Kingdom. I tried the whole logging on process again last night and even left it running for about half an hour, and still nothing.

In that case if you have been selected/invited I'd cut a ticket to support: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/ because it sounds like a potential account access issue.

HarbChan
08-07-2016, 01:27 PM
I did on the first day this happened (the day the test went live) and I've heard nothing back.

FredEx919
08-07-2016, 02:31 PM
I did on the first day this happened (the day the test went live) and I've heard nothing back.

You can let me know the case number and i'll be happy to check in on it.

HarbChan
08-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Thankfully someone actually has replied to it now (totally caught me off guard) and despite following requests to turn things off when the pc starts up, verifying files and restarting the pc it's still happening. I've also attached a dxdiag & msinfo file for them so I'm hoping they can figure this out. I really don't see me being able to try this technical test before it ends, so maybe I'll be lucky enough to get in on the alpha seing at this seems to have screwed up my chances right now. Thanks for the reply though - I'll post any update I get here.

Just incase though - here's the case number for you: 03521463 (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/03521463)