PDA

View Full Version : On the topic of the NDA

HQ_Overwatch
08-04-2016, 03:38 AM
So say I was to make a video not containing any footage of the test but commentary about it, that is not allowed correct? I just want to make sure I'm not going against the NDA, last thing I need is a ubisoft lawsuit, really looking forward to the test as well, looks like a great game

SoraSteve12344
08-04-2016, 03:47 AM
Sorry, I don't think you can, The NDA said you can only discuss the game on the forums.

handheld brando
08-04-2016, 04:52 AM
Unfortunately they have asked us not to take any footage of the game but pictures for the purpose of reporting a bug are alright so long as they are only for that purpose.

However always ask before you do anything of the sort.

Twili-letmedie
08-04-2016, 04:59 AM
Per the NDA that you signed you agreed to not discuss the Test outside of the approved area(s). This restriction includes but is not limited to Social Media (Facebook, etc), Personal Discussions (Unless they are under the same or equal NDA) and Media Outlets (Youtube, Vimeo, etc). The only approved area to post any screenshots are the Official Ubisoft Bug Report form, which is sent directly to a confidential e-mail. Anything related to the test should not be discussed in a video. A good practice is to not even mention you're in the test unless as previously stated they are under the same or equal NDA.

FredEx919
08-04-2016, 02:08 PM
So say I was to make a video not containing any footage of the test but commentary about it, that is not allowed correct? I just want to make sure I'm not going against the NDA, last thing I need is a ubisoft lawsuit, really looking forward to the test as well, looks like a great game

Hi c0ldfear001,

Everyone here is correct, please avoid recording gameplay and/or discussions in that form. If you have received an invite, you should have a link to the specific forums for the test where you can provide feedback and thoughts. don't hesitate to PM me if you have other questions.