PDA

View Full Version : cant invite friends

Aggressor-2-5
08-03-2016, 09:46 PM
when on the for honor website i see the invite friends tab when i click on it, says "You do not have access to this page at this time" yet the email i received say to invite friends. anyone else with this issue?

FredEx919
08-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Hi Aggressor-2-5,

Are you still having trouble? When you access the site, make sure it isn't automatically logging you into a different account. If it looks like all is well with the account in use, please reach out to our customer support teams through http://support.ubi.com and they should be able to help.

WickedRichy
08-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Hey man I think your friend needs to be online when you want to invite him. I had the same with my brother untill he logged in.

awtgoliath
08-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Hi I'm just here to report that I invited 3 of my friends into the alpha test that only one email out of the 3 actually made it to my friends that I invited. The other two have been extremely bothered that it for some reason didn't work since I can only send the invite once and that is it. they never received the emails they needed to join and from what it seems it's going to be to late for them to even get it, I tried sending a support ticket right after I sent those invites because only one of my friends got them and the reason why I know the 2 didn't get them is because one of them is my brother and he is just across the hall from me. If anything I would like to be able to have those 2 get their invites and be able to play before this test is over. if you could help that would be helpful, thanks.

FredEx919
08-07-2016, 01:28 AM
Hi, sorry you are running into issues. Someone should be reaching out to you via your support case. I suppose there could be a slight delay depending on the email provider. Please PM me with the case number if you are still waiting for response.

SarcasticBluBry
09-16-2016, 08:10 AM
Hi, sorry you are running into issues. Someone should be reaching out to you via your support case. I suppose there could be a slight delay depending on the email provider. Please PM me with the case number if you are still waiting for response.

When attempting to click on the email link it repeatedly places me in a loop of asking me for my email address and password too telling me I don't have permission to access the site. I am unable to access the forums of For Honor at the moment.