PDA

View Full Version : The Anhk and all it's aspects. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2016, 04:22 PM
So far, The Anhk is the only piece of eden which we have heard the name, that we still haven't seen in the game. Or ... is that really true? Look this video at 1:42, to know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhSGH1Vp0CU

In this video, like you probably just noticed, at 1:42, we can see between 2 other pieces of eden we already saw in action, a third piece of eden, which we don't know the name, yet. What if it is actually the Anhk.

In the serie, for as far as I know, we first heard about the Anhk in ac rogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TYmkwgCJA

Like you just heard, if you watched the video, the Anhk can rise the dead, but in which form, that, we don't know.

Could Abstergo resurect a sage with it?

Could the Assassins resurect Desmond?

Could some characters from the past days also be resurected?.

And if so, in which form?

Would they be like zombies (in the style of them saying "I want brain") or would they act just like before they died?

So many questions could be answered in ac empire if the Anhk is there.

That's without mentioning the fact the many people think that the Anhk and the Shroud can be used togeter to resurect Juno.

What do you think about it?

What are your thought about the Anhk?

Let's discuss. ^-^

RA503
08-03-2016, 04:41 PM
We need to understand that the Pieces of Eden works depending of the Historical Setting,if the rumor's about Egypt is True (I really Hope for) Obviously we will have the Ankh,in Rogue, The Box cause earthquake's because they want to inclute the Lisbon's incident,but in Chronicles Series The Box have the same function as the Ankh ...

I think The Ankh Download's Dead People from The Nexus ...

Sigma 1313
08-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Well we already know what the ankh looks like from the graphic novel from 2013 "The Ankh of Isis" Trilogy. It's this:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/7/70/AC2A_-_Ankh.png/revision/latest?cb=20130719141200
The ankh can only temporarily resurrect the dead and cure illness. The shroud on the other hand will repair your body. So if a body is still present, and the mind is in the grey, the Ankh can be used to resurrect the person for a short period of time. Then using the shroud, they can stay alive while being repaired. They would need the bodies though. Desmond, Cross, Vidic, and John Standish may all be preserved by Abstergo, but I doubt anyone else was (like Clay or Lucy), while Juno is going to get a whole new body. Because the ankh restores your mannerisms and thought patterns from the grey, you wouldn't be a traditional zombie. The Assassins would need to get the ankh, Desmond's body, and the shroud to resurrect him, 2/3 are owned by abstergo. This is also assuming the bodies have been preserved. I personally really hope we do see ancient egypt in any period with the ankh.
@RA503 the box(es) in Rogue didn't cause the earthquake. It was the other PoE:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/8/80/Non_Nobis_Domine_8.png/revision/latest?cb=20150422235515
The second issue is that there were 2 boxes in Rogue. The first box is used a decoder and would allow the use to read certain manuscripts. The one in Rogue decoded a map of seismic temples. Using the Box with the Koh-i-noor would show the location of regular temples. The second box was the one taken from Charles Dorian, and is similar to the one used by Shao Jun and imprinted her onto Anastasia. I couldn't find a good picture of The second Box in Rogue, but here it is in ACC: Russia.
https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0053/ac-council/prod/article/56c2cf2e358fd.jpg
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/9/9e/One_Little_Victory_6.png/revision/latest?cb=20150330201150
I'm not sure how much we'll be seeing the boxes in the future, but since the ankh can access the grey, and the box can imprint different personalities onto a body, they may be used in tandem to bring Juno into a new body which will then be healed by the shroud.

RVSage
08-03-2016, 05:54 PM
At this point the pieces of eden lore is too convoluted, I do not know which one they are going to focus next. They say Koh-i-noor is all powerful, but yet to feature in a main game, where they demonstrate it;s power, or the Ankh.

Lot of loose ends when it comes it PoEs now, Hope they resolve it in the next game

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Well we already know what the ankh looks like from the graphic novel from 2013 "The Ankh of Isis" Trilogy. It's this:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/7/70/AC2A_-_Ankh.png/revision/latest?cb=20130719141200
The ankh can only temporarily resurrect the dead and cure illness. The shroud on the other hand will repair your body. So if a body is still present, and the mind is in the grey, the Ankh can be used to resurrect the person for a short period of time. Then using the shroud, they can stay alive while being repaired. They would need the bodies though. Desmond, Cross, Vidic, and John Standish may all be preserved by Abstergo, but I doubt anyone else was (like Clay or Lucy), while Juno is going to get a whole new body. Because the ankh restores your mannerisms and thought patterns from the grey, you wouldn't be a traditional zombie. The Assassins would need to get the ankh, Desmond's body, and the shroud to resurrect him, 2/3 are owned by abstergo. This is also assuming the bodies have been preserved. I personally really hope we do see ancient egypt in any period with the ankh.
@RA503 the box(es) in Rogue didn't cause the earthquake. It was the other PoE:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/8/80/Non_Nobis_Domine_8.png/revision/latest?cb=20150422235515
The second issue is that there were 2 boxes in Rogue. The first box is used a decoder and would allow the use to read certain manuscripts. The one in Rogue decoded a map of seismic temples. Using the Box with the Koh-i-noor would show the location of regular temples. The second box was the one taken from Charles Dorian, and is similar to the one used by Shao Jun and imprinted her onto Anastasia. I couldn't find a good picture of The second Box in Rogue, but here it is in ACC: Russia.
https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0053/ac-council/prod/article/56c2cf2e358fd.jpg
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/9/9e/One_Little_Victory_6.png/revision/latest?cb=20150330201150
I'm not sure how much we'll be seeing the boxes in the future, but since the ankh can access the grey, and the box can imprint different personalities onto a body, they may be used in tandem to bring Juno into a new body which will then be healed by the shroud.

Lol. you make me feel like YOU should have made this thread. XD

Is "The Anhk of Isis" trilogy about Assassin's creed? I never heard about that. I wonder if that's actually how, in the lore, Jesus got resurected. I mean, by a mix of a shroud and the Anhk. On the other hand, I really doubt he will be in Empire, even if the Anhk really is there. I don't think anyone who would ever have lived on Earth have ever been so much known in history and puting him at some serial killer (a.k.a. the Assassins) could really put ubisoft in a bad position against people practicing christianity. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Lot of loose ends when it comes it PoEs now, Hope they resolve it in the next game

I hope that too. ^-^

cawatrooper9
08-03-2016, 07:08 PM
They would need the bodies though. Desmond, Cross, Vidic, and John Standish may all be preserved by Abstergo, but I doubt anyone else was (like Clay or Lucy), while Juno is going to get a whole new body.

Remember, though- Dr. Grammatica is creating bodies. We don't know absolutely for sure for what yet, but that's really question- is he bringing something back, or are these simply vessels?

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Remember, though- Dr. Grammatica is creating bodies. We don't know absolutely for sure for what yet, but that's really question- is he bringing something back, or are these simply vessels?

True. Those are sages clones, but in syndicate Otso Berg asked Gramatica this in the sixth entry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGIAwsBgqKw

A viable body. Is it a body for Juno or for an Aita that would be completely isu, instead of just sage? Only time will tell, I guess. ^-^

Sorrosyss
08-03-2016, 08:26 PM
Mmm, we covered this before dearest ericatherine. ;) Syndicate spoilers below for anyone who hasn't finished it.

The Ankh and all of its powers were retconned as the French comics are no longer treated as canon in their entirety (before it was just the MD). As such I feel its entirely possible that full resurrection is possible. The link to Egypt is an obvious one, and it may well be that Abstergo (at the behest of Juno's instruments) start searching for it in the next game. It may well be that it can be used in unison with the boxes and Shroud, but Grammatica supposedly already has all he needs to recreate the Isu genome. In my view the boxes can only imprint from those whom have touched them physically.

On the other hand, there was that memo where he stated that there are no Pieces of Eden that resurrect people - 'stop asking'. That could easily have been deliberate misdirection though.

Finally, Desmond was cremated. Not sure if its gonna work on ash.

cawatrooper9
08-03-2016, 08:42 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/c1/b6/c0c1b66f77f861492ec43140b68b9285.jpg

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2016, 09:52 PM

Yea, I know he was cremated, but I also readed in another thread, that Abstergo kept his organs. Maybe it can work on them. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
08-03-2016, 09:53 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/c1/b6/c0c1b66f77f861492ec43140b68b9285.jpg

XD

Sigma 1313
08-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Lol. you make me feel like YOU should have made this thread. XD

Is "The Anhk of Isis" trilogy about Assassin's creed? I never heard about that. I wonder if that's actually how, in the lore, Jesus got resurected. I mean, by a mix of a shroud and the Anhk. On the other hand, I really doubt he will be in Empire, even if the Anhk really is there. I don't think anyone who would ever have lived on Earth have ever been so much known in history and puting him at some serial killer (a.k.a. the Assassins) could really put ubisoft in a bad position against people practicing christianity. ^-^

Yeah it's Assassin's Creed. Came out in 2013. I'm not sure if still canon though. If I remember correctly Jesus was resurrected by the shroud. Considering that they retconned the shroud's power in Syndicate makes me think that Jesus had the shroud on him "at the time of death". His resurrection came because he never died, but was able to be fully repaired after he was placed in his tomb. Technically this means that Ubi is saying that Islam is correct when the Qur'an says that Jesus never died. Despite this, a lot of characters and writing implies that the AC Universe has religion, but there is no god. All of the religious stories did happen in some way largely due to PoE and the Isu. It's never going to take a firm stance on any position though.

ERICATHERINE
08-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Yeah it's Assassin's Creed. Came out in 2013.

And you say it's a novel? I might try to ask my local library to get that book, then (if it don't already have it of course). Now i'm eager to read it. ^-^

cawatrooper9
08-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Yeah it's Assassin's Creed. Came out in 2013. I'm not sure if still canon though.
I don't think it ever was. It contains a ton of contradictions with even the games it was released alongside.

Despite this, a lot of characters and writing implies that the AC Universe has religion, but there is no god. All of the religious stories did happen in some way largely due to PoE and the Isu. It's never going to take a firm stance on any position though.Despite this, a lot of characters and writing implies that the AC Universe has religion, but there is no god. All of the religious stories did happen in some way largely due to PoE and the Isu. It's never going to take a firm stance on any position though.
Yeah, I wish they'd delve further into this, but I doubt they will in their mainstream media, like the console games. Too much risk of offending people.

And you say it's a novel? I might try to ask my local library to get that book, then (if it don't already have it of course). Now i'm eager to read it. ^-^
If you're talking about the Ankh of Isis trilogy, it's more of a graphic novel collection. Not a terrible read, but there are much better graphic novels for Assassins Creed out there.

ERICATHERINE
08-04-2016, 08:01 PM
If you're talking about the Ankh of Isis trilogy, it's more of a graphic novel collection. Not a terrible read, but there are much better graphic novels for Assassins Creed out there.

Wait. By graphic novel, do you mean a comic book?

I really don't like comic book, even with ac. I once tried to read Brahman, but those violent picture are to much for me. I don't like blood in cartoon style. Each time I see blood in a cartoonish picture or animated picture, I feel like if I'm ready to vomit, but it just don't come out.

cawatrooper9
08-04-2016, 09:05 PM
Wait. By graphic novel, do you mean a comic book?

I really don't like comic book, even with ac. I once tried to read Brahman, but those violent picture are to much for me. I don't like blood in cartoon style. Each time I see blood in a cartoonish picture or animated picture, I feel like if I'm ready to vomit, but it just don't come out.

Yeah, basically a comic book.

ERICATHERINE
08-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Yeah, basically a comic book.

Well, too bad then. :-/