PDA

View Full Version : How can I invite a friend for the Alpha

martynoob
08-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Topic.

And yes i know there is a FAQ but the page won't load for me and keep me in an infinite loop of logging in and reloading the page.

Edit:
to clarify " www.forhonorgame.com/techtest " leads me to an infinite redirect loop so i can't access any parts of the backstage area.

nino__bruce
08-03-2016, 03:53 AM
Hi martynoob,
Apology for my poor Enlish,I didn't receive the email for the alpha,would you mind inviting me for the Alpha if you have not invited 3 friends? I will be very very
appreciate if you invite me.

SliceOBread
08-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Same here :) I would appreciate invite :)

Tvires
08-03-2016, 09:06 AM
same here

Snufkin_
08-03-2016, 10:42 AM
I don't really know what you mean by "redirect loop" where are you getting redirected to? It should just be there next to the FAQ. You have to wait until the website signs you in or sign in manually.

FredEx919
08-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Hello Martynoob,

Please try clearing your browser cache. If still having trouble, there may be a security feature on the computer causing an issue with the site. You may need to configure your firewall or allow the site through your browser settings. If you still have trouble, please reach out to support through http://support.ubi.com and they will be able to help you in better detail. If you have other questions, please let me know via PM as we should avoid discussing the test here.