PDA

View Full Version : Ready for the 'Unboxing Season'?

CaptainWeelie
08-02-2016, 03:00 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/unboxing_season.JPG

We’ve been busy putting together a box for you and here’s what you get when you enter the Bunker during the Unboxing Season.

1. The Bunker has now been updated with the full list of tracks from the Frontier.

a. That’s 63 tracks, never seen before in the Bunker

b. The total number of tracks available in the Bunker for showdowns has now gone up from 133 to 196!

c. Extremely difficult tracks have been left out.

2. The long-awaited legendary KTM 500 EXC has also been enabled in the Bunker.

a. The KTM Course is exclusively playable in the Bunker with the KTM 500 EXC

3. We would be happy to have your feedback on these new tracks. Should you think some are too easy, or maybe too difficult to ride for showdowns, please let us know in the comments below.

Many of you have written to us about adding more tracks in Bunker; this is what we bring to you this season!
You’ll find below the list of all the added tracks.

1) Razor Dunes
2) High Tide Heights
3) Faceplant Precinct
4) Choking Hazard
5) Candyland
6) Workshop Path
7) Slick Slalom
8) Skater Paradise
9) The Bell Pit
10) Frost Carnival
11) Bell Tower
12) Sled Loading Bay
13) Nightwatch Haven
14) Present Village
15) The Naughty List
16) Concealed Entryway
17) Trial of Courage
18) Petrol Falls Path
19) Muddy Mounds
20) Endurance Run
21) Leaping Hollows
22) Lost Race Track
23) KTM Course
24) Metal Mayhem
25) Icy Foothills
26) Container Grounds
27) Frozen Facility
28) Snowman Haven
29) Squall Slide
30) Walrus Road
31) Frostmoore
32) Sledridge Gorge
33) Ice Blockade
34) Snowball Ride
35) Penguin Landing
36) Chopping District
37) Frosty Plumbing
38) Icebound Hamlet
39) Forgotten Factory
40) Rigged Roadway
41) Villanious Hideout
42) Barren Steps
43) Rocks off
44) Tribal Homestead
45) Crow Nest
46) Vagrant Camp
47) Toxin Harvest
48) Amusement Pit
49) Gem Quarry
50) The Big Swing
51) City Blues
52) Hops of Fury
53) Ruins of Despair
54) Spider Kingdom
55) Black Forest
56) Lift of Doom
57) Pumpkin Desert
58) Curves of Destiny
59) Crow Roofs
60) Devil Hopping
61) Fest Mine
62) Death Wheel
63) Dark Sands

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

dannymec1
08-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Hooray! This is fantastic!

NOBBYHOBSON
08-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Yes, thank you Redlynx. This has been a long awaited addition. No tracks are too easy to run especially with the Cave still being there from the start. I would be happy to have all the tracks released but I am in the top 0.01% so it might have been a good move to exclude some.
The fact that I signed in to say this shows how grateful I am, I usually just browse.

bigB0NER
08-02-2016, 03:54 PM
great news, but sadly the bunker is down as well as the lbs...

ciscodalicious
08-02-2016, 04:36 PM
6 free showdowns at 4 hrs each. No worthwhile prizes for anyone with fully upgraded bikes.

NOBBYHOBSON
08-02-2016, 04:41 PM
The season is as follows:

29 days for the season
6 free showdowns
4 hour matches
4 free Golden Tickets
45 minute ticket regeneration
5 tickets for an extra showdown

The number one prize is a bike part but really it's the fact we can race on so many of the tracks, it will be very refreshing and I'll get more PB's while playing PvP because there are surely some tracks I haven't played in a while.
There should be many Legends this time.

PapaFrey
08-02-2016, 07:11 PM
CaptainWeelie, this is great! One question, nr 40 Rigged Roadway is an odd very flat track that was only playable briefly during the Agent mission. It is not on the map. Will this be a bunker only track now, like Bunnyhop, Hill Climb and Sine City?
I would also like to say I like having hard tracks in showdowns. It's interesting you have left out tracks from challenge track packs 2-3 but you have Metal Mayhem which is much harder than many of the challenge track pack tracks.

Bonxy
08-02-2016, 09:20 PM
CaptainWeelie, this is great! One question, nr 40 Rigged Roadway is an odd very flat track that was only playable briefly during the Agent mission. It is not on the map. Will this be a bunker only track now, like Bunnyhop, Hill Climb and Sine City?
I would also like to say I like having hard tracks in showdowns. It's interesting you have left out tracks from challenge track packs 2-3 but you have Metal Mayhem which is much harder than many of the challenge track pack tracks.

Do you think Metal Mayhem will be available in the bunker even if you have not unlocked it in game ?

Chemical-TBR
08-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Awesome! Canīt believe Metal Mayhem is there, not complaining though :) Iīm also curious about Rigged Roadway, is it now the 4th pvp only track? Neither tlforo nor bonxy have it under the Tracks section. I remember seeing it on bonxy once though, i think? Along with the unknown tracks? Can we still view those?

CaptainWeelie
08-03-2016, 03:32 PM

Hello PapaFrey,

That's correct, Rigged Roadway is a PVP special track playable with all your bikes (except Armadillo).

Adding the Metal Mayhem track was something we wanted to experiment with. We are open to have your feedback on how you find it.

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

AurisTFG
08-03-2016, 06:29 PM
Extreme tracks iin bunker would be good challenge. I want every track in bunker :) + I think everyone want to see Crazy bikes(Stallion and Agent) in bunker, would be so cool!

CagBall
08-04-2016, 12:34 PM
That's correct, Rigged Roadway is a PVP special track playable with all your bikes (except Armadillo).

Does it give points?

RufusTheCat
08-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Thanks for adding the KTM !! Kicka$$!

dprotect
08-04-2016, 03:04 PM
No, No, No - I really DON'T wanna see the stallion at the bunker - i really hate this crazy horse. this is the only bike i havent updated fully yet.

CaptainWeelie
08-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Yes, thank you Redlynx. This has been a long awaited addition. No tracks are too easy to run especially with the Cave still being there from the start. I would be happy to have all the tracks released but I am in the top 0.01% so it might have been a good move to exclude some.
The fact that I signed in to say this shows how grateful I am, I usually just browse.

Glad to have your feedback NOBBYHOBSON!
Well, we may release the tracks in future once we know how comfortable you are with having extreme tracks (such as Metal Mayhem) in the Bunker

Do you think Metal Mayhem will be available in the bunker even if you have not unlocked it in game ?

Nope! You will have to unlock this track to be able to play it in the Bunker!

Does it give points?

Yes it technically should give you points. But if it doesn't then do let us know, as it might be a bug.

Extreme tracks iin bunker would be good challenge. I want every track in bunker :) + I think everyone want to see Crazy bikes(Stallion and Agent) in bunker, would be so cool!

That's good to hear. Will certainly forward your feedback to the team.

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

rawmantick
08-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi, everybody. I have a few questions about the new season.

1. I don't really care about the Stallion but I am missing some of the Rodeo tracks. There are some Stallion blueprints in the Daily Items. Those of you who have Stallion, is there anything interesting in the Daily Items in the same slots? Perhaps Rodeo tracks? I'm asking this to see if I need to "clean out" the blueprints from the Store to get to the tracks.

2. There is this new Show-Down Time bundle that supposedly enables the so called Bunker Mode. On top of that it has a few goodies: tickets, coins and gems. The question is what is this Bunker Mode? An extra free Show-Down?

3. How do I get Metal Mayhem if I missed it in the corresponding Adventure?

Thank a lot!

Bonxy
08-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Awesome! Canīt believe Metal Mayhem is there, not complaining though :) Iīm also curious about Rigged Roadway, is it now the 4th pvp only track? Neither tlforo nor bonxy have it under the Tracks section. I remember seeing it on bonxy once though, i think? Along with the unknown tracks? Can we still view those?

Hey,

Its always been there - http://trials.bonxy.net/tracks/Rigged+Roadway

Its now moved from the unorganised section so it will appear on your profile.

The only problem now is i dont know what the Platinum, Gold or silver medal times and faults are so the site can generate your medals.

Chemical-TBR
08-10-2016, 09:31 AM
Hey,

Its always been there - http://trials.bonxy.net/tracks/Rigged+Roadway

Its now moved from the unorganised section so it will appear on your profile.

The only problem now is i dont know what the Platinum, Gold or silver medal times and faults are so the site can generate your medals.

Thanks! I do see it listed with all the tracks on my profile cool. I just loaded up the page for the track and.... nobody got RIgged Roadway in the bunker yet? Quite empty there.

PapaFrey
08-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Thanks! I do see it listed with all the tracks on my profile cool. I just loaded up the page for the track and.... nobody got RIgged Roadway in the bunker yet? Quite empty there.

Yeah, I have noticed that too. Seems only Trials employees have tried it a few times. Considering how many bunker showdowns starting every minute, it would surely have appeared hundreds of times by now. I think it was a mistake that it appeared on that list. It was never released at all. Any comments CaptainWeelie?

CaptainWeelie
08-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I have noticed that too. Seems only Trials employees have tried it a few times. Considering how many bunker showdowns starting every minute, it would surely have appeared hundreds of times by now. I think it was a mistake that it appeared on that list. It was never released at all. Any comments CaptainWeelie?

Hey,

We have included Rigged Roadway in the Bunker, but indeed, there seems to be a bug with the track. The team has been informed are working for a fix. Will come back to you guys once we get something substantial and I truly hope that's soon.

We were really looking forward to have your feedback on Rigged Roadway in the Bunker. Let's hope for the best!

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

Bonxy
01-17-2017, 10:22 PM
Hey,

We have included Rigged Roadway in the Bunker, but indeed, there seems to be a bug with the track. The team has been informed are working for a fix. Will come back to you guys once we get something substantial and I truly hope that's soon.

We were really looking forward to have your feedback on Rigged Roadway in the Bunker. Let's hope for the best!

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

Is there anymore news on Rigged Roadway coming back to the bunker ?