PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Events Question

seancass37
07-31-2016, 11:21 PM
what is the best way to do the crowd event that involves stealth killing a messenger. I have seen these events in both Syndicate and Unity but never figured out how to get it done because the messenger is usually accompanied by two others

Ureh
08-01-2016, 03:41 AM
In ACS I've only found one way to do it, so far: sneak up behind them, double assassinate the ones in the back, then single assassinate. Make sure your stealth rating is high enough. After a few seconds you should be credited for the event.

I've not tried using daggers from rooftops or corners. Also haven't tested voltaic bombs. EDIT: Tried smoke bombs twice, at level 1, they do work in ACS.

In ACU you have more options available. The one mentioned above, except the double assassinate must be preformed in a blended crowd. You can also use the phantom blade to kill the messenger (can be done from roof as well). Guns can work but only from roof or maximum range. It doesn't matter if the bodyguards witness the death of the messenger, as long as nobody detects you, you'll get it.

Hope these help. If you learn more tips let us know.

cawatrooper9
08-01-2016, 09:05 PM
Ugh, I always had trouble with that one in Unity too. The detection in that game was pretty bizarre.

Ureh
08-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Not sure what I did wrong last time, but smoke bombs do work for this crowd event in ACS! Although I should point out that I was level 1 when I was trying it.

bruwi_
08-08-2016, 10:37 PM
what is the best way to do the crowd event that involves stealth killing a messenger. I have seen these events in both Syndicate and Unity but never figured out how to get it done because the messenger is usually accompanied by two others

That's a good question I'll track this post so I know everyone's opinions