PDA

View Full Version : AEP- A beautiful thing !!!

Dntrnuldytrd
03-03-2004, 12:56 PM
I have only flown the P-38 in a dog fight.What a magnificent job done on the modelling. I substituded the P-38 into already existing mission. It sounds like a whole squadron flying by from outside the cockpit. The AI seem to be a bit more lethal. This is based on very limited play. It feels great to have 4-.50's and a 20mm in the nose. No working on the proper convergence, just aim ,shoot and get out of way of the flaming debris.

Dntrnuldytrd
03-03-2004, 12:56 PM
I have only flown the P-38 in a dog fight.What a magnificent job done on the modelling. I substituded the P-38 into already existing mission. It sounds like a whole squadron flying by from outside the cockpit. The AI seem to be a bit more lethal. This is based on very limited play. It feels great to have 4-.50's and a 20mm in the nose. No working on the proper convergence, just aim ,shoot and get out of way of the flaming debris.

I16fan
03-03-2004, 01:02 PM
what a nice thing that it seems like this AEP thing is not like when fb came out! that was just bashing and complaining all the time! Its great that someone says something nice about FB:D (you say flaming debris, is there more flames in the debris now?)

BluesmanSF
03-03-2004, 01:04 PM
Damn.. Can't wait 'till the AEP hit the stores in Finland.. But are there any of those "promised" offline missions or campaigns?

Cheers!