PDA

View Full Version : DZ, Underground, HVT and Incursions....happy with all of it.

sammyflinders82
07-28-2016, 06:44 AM
Hello all

Relatively new player, (1 month, 115 odd hours) with a GS of 226 with current configuration.

Think I'm decent at this stage, looking for other players to team up with to get my DZ score up with (currently 38) and the other mentioned activities. Not a snob at all, happy to play with the best of the best or those struggling to understand all the set bonuses etc, just wanna meet quality people.

I'm from Australia fwiw, but am on quite a lot lately. Add me if you want a good natured buddy to play with. Cheers.

uptivuptiz
07-28-2016, 09:37 PM
Hello all

Relatively new player, (1 month, 115 odd hours) with a GS of 226 with current configuration.

Think I'm decent at this stage, looking for other players to team up with to get my DZ score up with (currently 38) and the other mentioned activities. Not a snob at all, happy to play with the best of the best or those struggling to understand all the set bonuses etc, just wanna meet quality people.

I'm from Australia fwiw, but am on quite a lot lately. Add me if you want a good natured buddy to play with. Cheers.

Hello! I'm Danish :D GS about 180. Also got a about GS 130 Rogue build. I can play for about 3 days(1st of august to the 3rd) then im off to school. Sound good? Have already sent a friend request. Let's have some fun few days! :D I'm 16. Just so you know :)

Dragon29O5
07-29-2016, 02:17 PM
Hey sammyflinders82,

Konvict Gaming could well be the place for you.

We are an international, English speaking, multi gaming community. One of our other Moderators is also Australian.

We have a super group of players offering different activities through out the day, which ofc, you are welcome to join.

Just register for a Forum Account @ www.konvictgaming.com

Then fill out a "The Division" application and finally join us on Team Speak

ts.konvictgaming.com

Our process is designed to be as quick as possible but still ensure that only like minded people, those who want to have fun and play games, join our 5000+ gaming community.