PDA

View Full Version : We need a horse map.

wartwyndhaven
07-28-2016, 02:02 AM
I am in the process of breeding so that I can get the horses I need to breed in order to get the horses I need to breed to get I a Leo II to breed to my other one, plus I'm trying to get tier 4s as well as the horses I need to complete the collection and it's REALLY hard to keep track of where each horses is! Who is in stables, who is in a grand stable, where do I move this guy in order to put him on the same ranch as the other one so I can breed them. Can we have a horse map? I can't be the only one with this problem.

Capers7_7
08-01-2016, 06:27 PM
Great Idea, I am constantly going through my Grand Stables to see who is in there, and having to move everyone around, a map would help. I also would love to know which T4 Certificates I have earned? I missed some, and it is frustrating to figure out by trying to breed to upgrade and find I don't have one.

wartwyndhaven
08-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Well, you should be able to see that in the horsepedia.

LeekingPub
04-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Yes! I actually got to the point where I created a manual spreadsheet so I could get a quick glance at who is where with tier rank.

elusiveunicorn8
04-30-2017, 02:56 AM
LOL I wrote it down too but its a pain. would be awesome if there was a way to see where all the horses were not just which ones you have like the horsepedia.