PDA

View Full Version : Paris Again?

Rifkin76
07-26-2016, 09:43 PM
The year is 1625 and a young man named D'Artagnan is heading for Paris to join the Musketeers

Well we all Heard about this story right !?

But what we havent seen or Heard about is how the Assassins helped King Louis XIV and hes Musketeers to defeat
Cardinal Richelieu,Comte de Rochefort and Milady the Winter and all of there allies/Musketeers

just a thout...

SixKeys
07-26-2016, 10:21 PM
I would prefer at least a few years between revisiting countries we've already been to. There is a lot more to history than just Europe.

HDinHB
07-27-2016, 02:10 AM
I've always thought it a strange coincidence that should be exploited: the real history of the Templars and the real history of Richelieu intersect in the port city of La Rochelle. Did the Templar fleet really France to bury their treasure under Trinity Church to be found 700 years later by Nicolas Cage? Or did they bury it under La Rochelle driving Richelieu to lay siege to the city300 years later? I look forward to a musketeer-like game right after they finish a Robin Hood-like game and maybe a Zorro-like game. I say "like" because I wouldn't want games based on the fictional stories themselves, but games based on the history those stories are based on could be amazing.

I think SixKeys is right; it will be a while before the series returns to France. Not just because of the location and certainly not because of a lack of history, but the bruises left by Unity will take a while to fade. I didn't mind 2 Renaissance Italy games in two years, but I did get a little bored with all the 18th Century games in a row, mostly in North America. There's a whole lot of history and a whole lot of planet to cover.

Ureh
07-27-2016, 07:12 PM
You can't talk about Musketeers without bringing up Elise. Her statue in the Theatre had a Musketeer hat and her fav book is "Memoirs of Monsieur d'Artagnan. Maybe they can put like a little cutscene at the end similar in style to the one in Black Flag, where it turns out that everything was just imagined by Elise as she was reading the book.

Ubi-Banshee
07-27-2016, 10:24 PM
You can't talk about Musketeers without bringing up Elise. Her statue in the Theatre had a Musketeer hat and her fav book is "Memoirs of Monsieur d'Artagnan. Maybe they can put like a little cutscene at the end similar in style to the one in Black Flag, where it turns out that everything was just imagined by Elise as she was reading the book.

I LOVE THIS!

Can you imagine little Elise running around with the hat and a rapier, playing Musketeers? Lovely :o:o:o