PDA

View Full Version : (Oribital DLC) Workshop Limits

All.Names.Taken
07-25-2016, 06:18 PM
Can someone explain how to get the workshop components that are needed to build workshops?

I played through a game from beginning to end--played all weekend--and I could only only build three workshops. I was stuck on Tier 1.

Laxuar
07-25-2016, 06:30 PM
To unlock components for the station you have to use thetecnology nexus. When you active a tecnology connected to the worckshop expansion it begins a timer and after that the orbital station will have a permanent expansion.

All.Names.Taken
07-26-2016, 02:46 AM
But that's what I mean. I can't get past the first (innermost) ring. To research something higher up the chain, the tooltip says I need another workshop (of that type), but it gave me no way to get the workshop component required to build the workshop.

Let me ask another way. How many total workshops can we build? Is three the limit? I built three, but all of different types.

firedrag2012
07-26-2016, 02:48 PM
But that's what I mean. I can't get past the first (innermost) ring. To research something higher up the chain, the tooltip says I need another workshop (of that type), but it gave me no way to get the workshop component required to build the workshop.

Let me ask another way. How many total workshops can we build? Is three the limit? I built three, but all of different types.

you can have 12 workshops. you will have to use workshops same location to open new workshops in the tecnology nexus

Laxuar
07-26-2016, 05:44 PM
you have to delete your workshop and rebuild them in the same tecnology (exemple Agricolture) to advance in the tech tree. After you unlock all 12 workshop you can look for the final setup of your orbital station

All.Names.Taken
07-28-2016, 05:08 AM
Yeah, I finally figured it out. :o.