PDA

View Full Version : Really UPlay? Are you Serious?

Nobody2001
07-25-2016, 12:49 PM
I was allways a fan of Trials and heard many bad reviews about the Blood Dragon.
Anyway i thought to give it a try because there is a chance of getting it free?!
This should be no problem at all because i played alot of Trials Evo and Fusion and this could be a nice gift from UPlay for long time Trials Players.
I really hope this is just a Server thing and will be resolved soon but as if its not then i will definitly never buy a Ubisoft game again.
I am just disappointed in things become this much of a backdoor of Profit. Sorry but shame on you guys who are responsible for this!

Anyway
HF ppl

UbiSkyBear
07-25-2016, 02:27 PM
Hi there! Apologies for the inconvenience so far.

At this time, we are experiencing an issue with the demo version. However, we'll keep everyone updated in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1474036-NOTICE-Technical-Issues-with-the-Demo-Version) as soon as we have further news.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Juice1337
07-25-2016, 03:04 PM
Hi there! Apologies for the inconvenience so far.

At this time, we are experiencing an issue with the demo version. However, we'll keep everyone updated in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1474036-NOTICE-Technical-Issues-with-the-Demo-Version) as soon as we have further news.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Any chance that the period in which we have to complete the challenge will be extended a few days due to the problem?

Nobody2001
07-25-2016, 03:19 PM
First off all thanks for the quick reply.
I really hope this is really an issue wich can be solved and the "demo challenge" will be online for everybody.
Ill definitly check out the results.

bmendonc
07-26-2016, 05:24 PM
I hope they fix it, or I'll just give up on buying the game (cause I know I'm not gonna beat the demo). I made the mistake once with JC3 and always-online verification

UbiSkyBear
07-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Any chance that the period in which we have to complete the challenge will be extended a few days due to the problem?

Yes, this special demo will run through July 31st. :)