PDA

View Full Version : What is that creepy voice in Assassin's Creed III: Liiberation?

FeatherHead2002
07-24-2016, 11:50 PM
I was playing assassin's Creed and at one point a creepy robotic voice said "what is it they don't want you too see" "let me show you the unedited version" I don't know if I messed something up by killing 3 guards afterwards but I waited and nothing happened. When I went to Google it nothing about that came up. The only thing I was able to find was negative reviews about the game and the third one. I also crapped my pants when I heard that.

Could someone give me an explanation about this? (Unless it spoils the ending and ruins the game. in that case just tell me that it ruins the game I'd you tell.)

Sorrosyss
07-25-2016, 12:08 AM
Eh, I'd keep playing and you'll find out more.

Its difficult to go into detail for fear of spoiling it and other games so I'll just drop this here if you want to read up on it;

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Erudito

ERICATHERINE
07-25-2016, 02:58 AM
Go in the green zone and search for a golden target. If you find them all and kill them all, you will get to see a cutscene for the 5 first and the sixth target will reveal you a big secret. Tell me if you want me to reveal you more.

Welcome to the forum. ^-^