PDA

View Full Version : Demo is bugged ? No full Version ? NO ITS NO BUG UBISOFT just kidding us

Moonship85
07-23-2016, 02:29 AM
I think ubisoft is just marketing, saying now "oh the demo is broken - sorry- u cannot get the full game because there is a bug"

how stupid would ubisoft be to release a demo of a game AFTER ( !!!) its release without testing it, letting the demo online even days after they put it online, knowing there is a bug, but still making marketing with the promise to get the full game free if u beat the demo in less then 16 faults ?

Tell me, How stupid would that be ?

No.no one can be that stupid, Ubisoft just wanted us to try the demo - and then hopefully to buy it.

Its just marketing but hey ubisoft now i know u just want our money so i will think twice to buy one of your game ( aka #watchdogs2 , ghost recon )

Ubi-Surulies
07-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Hello there Moonship85,

we are currently experiencing an issue with the demo version. We'll keep you posted in this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1474036-NOTICE-Technical-Issues-with-the-Demo-Version) as soon as we have an update on the situation.

Thanks,
Surulies