PDA

View Full Version : [PS3] Brotherhood Trophies Question...

RobertMcSassin
07-21-2016, 06:20 AM
Sooooo...

New machine, new playthrough - as I've mentioned elsewhere - and so I'm now bimbling my way through Brotherhood...Much fun!...Most excellent game, very enjoying a lot...Yes...

Aaaamywho...

Spurred on by my very first Platinum trophy ever! :o (*Robert does dance of joy!!*) from completing the ACII hoard, I thought that although I'm not really a trophy-Um...Lady-of-negotiable-virtue...Er...Yeah, I thought I'd at least have a go at the trophies that aren't Multiplayer related...No Platinum for anyone on this anymore, eh?... :D ...

Anyways...I've tried four times now to get the double assassination from a parachute one...And three to get the bribe herald/steal it back one...But have gotten rewarded for neither...

Am I doing something wrong somewhere?...Should I wait until I've actually done the Da Vinci Disappearance before trying these?...Some of the other trophies that seem to be later additions (at least that's what I'm assuming the cross by them is...) I've gotten - The Harlequin one, the Airstrike one...There's more...(C'mere!)...But after four successful fallings from the sky onto some guard-y unfortunates, you'd think I'd have gotten the gosh-darned thing by now...

Anyways...Cheers in advance for any info/advice... :) ...

RobertMcSassin
07-22-2016, 08:17 AM
Nevermind...I think they're just glitched...I've gotten a load of the others, so I guess those two are just not going to happen...

The amount of times I've done that parachute one, just to show off... :D ...

Anyways, so close to the end of the bleedin' thing (I've got the Borgia cape and whatsit armour...Borgia cape stopping the notoriety of course...So no more orators for me, ta very much!) it's not really worth the wondering...But cheers though... ;) ...

Ureh
07-24-2016, 05:36 AM
You could try to keep the save file but reinstall the game (make sure to only download the patch after the game is fully reinstalled). Clearing the cache might help if the other method doesn't work out.

RobertMcSassin
07-24-2016, 09:49 AM
Cheers!... :) ...I'll give it a try!...

Not sure if there's a cache to clear on the PS3, but certainly the delete/reinstall thing might work...

Hmmm...D'you think I'll have to re-download all the DLC too, if I delete the Game Install Data?...

Ach, dunno...We'll see when I get around to it (Though I will definitely give it a go, those two are just...Like...Niggling...:D ...Y'know?...)...

Am on Revelations now anyways, and giggling at the gratuitous trophy gathering that I'm doing already... ;) ...Incapacitate three bystanders with a poisoned guard anyone?... :D ...