PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Cafe theatre

j.f.luteijn
07-20-2016, 06:37 PM
One objective in Unity is watching a play in the cafe theatre. I've completed the game for 100%, but I've never seen the possibility of watching the play. Where can I watch it to complete this objective too?

Julius

Ureh
07-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Hey Julius,

This is for the achievement right? You can watch anything that is being shown at the Theatre (debates, singing, news announcements, musical medley, etc). Just walk up next to the stage, Arno should enter an animation where he crosses his arms or strokes his chin, then wait for the show to start. This should also work while you're drinking coffee from the counter. The achievement should pop afterwards. There are no shows at night.

Ommicrone
09-16-2016, 04:16 PM
I am sorry if I misunderstood the question. I think you are talking about "Patron of the Arts" trophy. The main thing you have to do is, You have to watch the entire play. You should visit the theatre in day time. Make sure you see, Actors entering and departing as well. I got this achievement while drinking tea. The easiest solution is let Arno watch the play and leave your computer or console for like 10 minutes. Here's a video as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a0RLGfSvsU

Hope this helped :)