PDA

View Full Version : All Time Gaming

ATG Anarchy
07-20-2016, 07:59 AM
Welcome To All Time Gaming!

We are the newest addition to the Major League Gaming community! We are a growing community that is looking for people to fill our various competition teams and community. We want to be the best out there and we need your help and dedication to get there. We aim to dominate every platform, every game, and every team that comes into our crosshairs.

Our “Founding Father” are ATG Anarchy

I am the recruiting officer for All Time Gaming and we invite you to be apart of the ATG Community! We only ask of few things of you to be eligible for this community. We ask that you are 18 years of age. We don’t want to be hel liable for parental preference for our actions and what is said and/or done online. And must have a credible system ( Xbox, PS and/or PC ) to part take in our gaming or competition events and practices. I also strongly recommend you remain active throughout of community.

We also offer Major League Gaming teams! The following games are open for competition teams but are not limited to:

Rainbow Six | Siege
Star Wars The Old Republic
Black Ops 3
Battlefield
Etc!

The list is growing! Please do not think that a game you play isn’t on this list will never be there!

We only ask a few prerequisites for you to be eligible for a competition team which will be determined at a later date across the platforms and various games!

We are not limited to competition gaming! If you wish to be apart of this community for casual gaming with friends and other community members, feel free to apply!

We are on the verge of starting a MLG team for Rainbow Six | Siege. For information, please visit the Rainbow Six page to see how to be a part of the team!

If you were referred here by a community member to apply; Please visit the “ Recruitment “ tab found on this website and fill out the form found there. Please specify who referred you! If anything was not covered or you feel the need to ask any questions, please contact me. This clan does operate on a “chain of command” system. If not, I hope to see you on the leaderboards!

If you are interested in taking your first steps go to
http://alltimegamingr6.enjin.com/recruitment