PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Rogue to Deluxe?

Vand3rz
07-19-2016, 05:00 AM
Is there any way I can upgrade my hard copy PC standard edition of Rogue to the deluxe edition without buying the whole game again?

Locopells
07-19-2016, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Yes, I believe the Templar Legacy Pack should solve most of your enquiry. It doesn't seem to be available on Uplay any more, but I know that Steam, at least, still have it.

This includes all the DLC, but NOT the Time Saver Packs (also available separately), if they are important to you.

Vand3rz
07-19-2016, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Yes, I believe the Templar Legacy Pack should solve most of your enquiry. It doesn't seem to be available on Uplay any more, but I know that Steam, at least, still have it.

This includes all the DLC, but NOT the Time Saver Packs (also available separately), if they are important to you.

Thanks for the reply. If I were to buy the Templar Legacy Pack via Steam would that give me access in uPlay as well?

WintWolf
07-19-2016, 12:15 PM
As long as I know Steam versions of DLC only compatible with Steam version main game. So it not compatible with retail. But this is true that Templar Legacy Pack give access to all game content excluding Time Saver Packs. I also have PC retail version this game and with Templar Legacy Pack (bought it in local digital store) I upgraded it to Deluxe.

Vand3rz
07-19-2016, 01:11 PM
Oh yes I see the pack in the uPlay store. Thank's for the responses you two, now I can enjoy this game a second time (enjoy it even more I mean)!

Locopells
07-19-2016, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the reply. If I were to buy the Templar Legacy Pack via Steam would that give me access in uPlay as well?

Have never bought a Uplay game through Steam, so I'm not sure how it would work - although I suspect not. However...

Oh yes I see the pack in the uPlay store. Thank's for the responses you two, now I can enjoy this game a second time (enjoy it even more I mean)!

...you found it?! I couldn't see it, last I looked!

Vand3rz
07-20-2016, 01:10 AM
Perhaps I spoke too soon. The pack is listed under dlc on my games main page, along with the time saver packs, but upon selecting 'buy' it redirects to the uPlay store's front page. Searching for the packs does not show any results either.

I may have to open a ticket with uPlay support. Sigh, I have a feeling I will not get a response as I'm still waiting on a response from last week asking the very question of this thread.

Locopells
07-20-2016, 11:05 AM
Uh-oh...

In that case, I would suggest you look at this:

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=assassinscreedroguetemplarlegacypack

This site only lists legit sellers of keys, so you should be OK - I personally have used GamesPlanet, without issue, in the past.

If you search the site, they have listings for all four timesaver packs as well, if you're intrested.

Arc4d10
07-20-2016, 07:42 PM
Hello,

Locopelis, do you know if the keys from this sellers will be compatible with Polish version of the game?

Locopells
07-21-2016, 12:06 AM
Possibly, depending on whether they count Europe as one region. I would suggest you check with the sellers themselves first though.

Vand3rz
07-21-2016, 05:44 AM
Uh-oh...

In that case, I would suggest you look at this:

https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/info?plain=assassinscreedroguetemplarlegacypack

This site only lists legit sellers of keys, so you should be OK - I personally have used GamesPlanet, without issue, in the past.

If you search the site, they have listings for all four timesaver packs as well, if you're intrested.

Thank's Loco! I got the Legacy Pack from GamesPlanet and the Time Saver Packs from Humble without any issues.

I'm not sure what's wrong with the uPlay Store, but I guess it doesn't matter for me now.

Arc4d10
07-21-2016, 09:05 AM
Hi,

I can confirm no problem for purchase from GamersGate.
Thanks for the very useful link, Locopelis!

Locopells
07-21-2016, 09:55 AM
You're both welcome!