PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity - Cheap, Cool Looking and Poweful Gear Loadout

SirOrange01
07-18-2016, 01:00 PM
Hey Guys! How you doin?! Today I'm gonna show you a great gear loadout.
Colors:Assassin Blue
Head:Arno's Tailored Hood
Chest:Arno's Tailored Coat
Forearms:Arno's Master Bracers (I dont prefer tailored ones,becuse these bracers look cooler and we all need those extra phantom blades...) :p
Waist: Arno's Tailored Belt
Legs:Legendary Phantom Breeches

I want Arno to (not exactly) look like as he was in the master assassin trailer so i prefer Arno's Tailored Coat,Hood and Belt
As I mentioned we need extra phantom blades so we use Arno's Master Bracers
If you ask about the breeches I personally think that we need to be stealthy and we need HP too and we need to look cool. So the Legendary Phantom Breeches are the best choice.
So here is our Cheap,Cool Looking and Powerful Gear Loadout
Hope You Guys Like It And Use It!

SirOrange01
07-18-2016, 05:07 PM
Hey Guys! This is my second gear loadout post today and I am gonna show you the sneaky loadout I use and it is my favourite one...
Colors: Peaceful Tales
Head: Legendary Phantom Hood (Definitely my favourite hood in the game looks so nice!)
Chest: Master Phantom Coat
Bracers: Legendary Phantom Bracers
Belt: Master Sans-Culottes Belt

I JUST DIG THIS LOADOUT GUYS!
First of all Legendary Phantom Hood is free of charge you just have to complete a memory. So it is useful and looks great.
I chose the Master Phantom Coat because looks better than Legendary Phantom Coat (IN MY OPINION)
Master Sans-Culottes Belt for additional cherry bombs and smoke bombs .
And finally The Legendary Phantom Breeches these are free of charge too. It is useful and looks cool with the other stuff we use.
Hope You Guys Like It! If you have good gear loadouts just reply and let me check I really want to see your loadouts too!

Black_Widow9
07-18-2016, 06:33 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

I'm going to merge your two threads so if you have any additional gear sets, please add them here.

Thanks!

ERICATHERINE
07-18-2016, 09:36 PM
Hey Guys! This is my second gear loadout post today and I am gonna show you the sneaky loadout I use and it is my favourite one...
Colors: Peaceful Tales
Head: Legendary Phantom Hood (Definitely my favourite hood in the game looks so nice!)
Chest: Master Phantom Coat
Bracers: Legendary Phantom Bracers
Belt: Master Sans-Culottes Belt

I JUST DIG THIS LOADOUT GUYS!
First of all Legendary Phantom Hood is free of charge you just have to complete a memory. So it is useful and looks great.
I chose the Master Phantom Coat because looks better than Legendary Phantom Coat (IN MY OPINION)
Master Sans-Culottes Belt for additional cherry bombs and smoke bombs .
And finally The Legendary Phantom Breeches these are free of charge too. It is useful and looks cool with the other stuff we use.
Hope You Guys Like It! If you have good gear loadouts just reply and let me check I really want to see your loadouts too!

Instead of Arno, those would be perfect for ...:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUQ3nVoN-ko

phoenix-force411
07-21-2016, 06:06 PM
My favorite outfit is Arno's Tailored Outfit. I stick with it on every mission along with the Arno's Pistol and Officer's Saber.