PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends

jtgkmg
07-18-2016, 04:36 AM
Looking for people who likes playing the crew Hangout drive around whatever just have fun I play alot I do everything in game if I'm offline just message me to come online I have the playstation app on my phone so ill get your message i have mic Hit me up. psn jtgkmg And just because people keep asking im 25 I'm Caucasian I speak English but all are welcome to add me

Uncle_Nickolai
07-27-2016, 09:42 AM
Looking for people who likes playing the crew Hangout drive around whatever just have fun I play alot I do everything in game if I'm offline just message me to come online I have the playstation app on my phone so ill get your message i have mic Hit me up. psn jtgkmg And just because people keep asking im 25 I'm Caucasian I speak English but all are welcome to add me

Hey, I just want to say that I laughed when I saw the title "Looking for friends" and that there were no replies. I'm usualy online, and often go back and fourth between The Crew and other games. If you ever wanna play just let me know, if I'm not busy with something else I'll be happy to join you.

BLVD69
08-02-2016, 03:34 PM
Hello

If your looking for company then what you need is a family game crew to join.
So check my Blvd69 Crew out....I'm looking for people 18 and older and level 50 to join my family crew.
We use Dolby Axon or Team Speak 3 at night to talk while gaming.
Also I'm in the USA central time zone.
I race 3-4 nights per week....a Friday or Saturday is required to race.
8:30 pm to 2 am central time zone my times im on.
my crew also races with another crew R.R.E.C and we have been friends with them since N.F.S. World game 2012 to 2015.

Well hey hope you all check us out if your serious!
Blvd69
http://blvd69.wix.com/blvd69crew

FlemishSOF
08-02-2016, 07:37 PM
I would be more than happy to play with you! Just look me up and send me a friend request whenever you like!