PDA

View Full Version : Start the game where you last left it. Auto Start

GoOregonDucks2
07-15-2016, 09:21 PM
Great games by the way but I have suggestions. 99.99% of the time I play the game where I last left off. Far Cry 2 and 3 both take multiple Start, Selection and X to get the game going again on startup. I don't do online gaming, so it's very irritating to have to select Cancel and then X(OK) to bypass the PASSPORT screen each time. This should be an option I can select to not use PASSPORT so it's not prompted each time. When the PS3 starts up, I have to select the game, then press start, then select Cancel, then X for Story, then X to continue. It should just start where I left off and give me the option to go out and select other options. You finally got it correct on one of the recent Assassin's Creed games. That should become the standard. I play for a few hours at a time and it take me several hours to play these games through completion. It would be a much better experience with these suggestion implemented. Thanks

wedgan_tilles
07-20-2016, 12:57 PM
I think it is a good idea, but I don't think it's Uplay that can do anything, it would be more something to be done on each and every game. Uplay only allows to download/install game and manage cloud saves. Then it launch the game and can't do much within it, the overlay is not a part of the game either.