PDA

View Full Version : What are you most excited about in the new movie?

Ubi-Banshee
07-15-2016, 02:56 PM
Let us know what you want to see!

Sushiglutton
07-15-2016, 07:34 PM
Went with parkour, think it has looked stellar in the trailers. I'm also really excited for the cast. Cotillard, Fassbender and Irons are all top tier actors in my book.

Sorrosyss
07-15-2016, 07:40 PM
Of those I chose parkour, as I really liked the flips and such in the trailer.

As for the movie, I really wasn't sure what to expect when it was announced. I mean sure, Fassbender is amazing as an actor and I can't wait to see his performance, but I wasn't sure what would grab my attention. I was originally a bit disappointed with Spain being the historical location, but it looks quite atmospheric in the trailer at least.

Since the trailer's release we keep hearing more and more about the film that are music to my ears - especially the heavy focus on the modern day. I'm looking forward to finding out about the other prisoners that are being held by Abstergo, and seeing the machinations of the company's top brass in action. I find the lore compelling in that regard, as it is probably my biggest draw to the movie, as what happens in the modern day here will likely spill over to the next game in some fashion. For that alone, the modern day content of the movie is what I am looking forward to the most.

In terms of the historical part, I was also really surprised and happy about Maria. I had no idea she was such a big part in the film, and she stole the trailer for me with her action scenes. Her outfit is really beautiful colour wise too. I can't wait to see more of her, and indeed Aguilar. The parkour, the flips, the fight scenes - all look great. I'm feeling positive about the film as a franchise long fan, when it could have so easily turned out really terrible - and it would have been obvious from the trailer if it had. I suppose in that sense Ubisoft should be applauded for keeping on top of the creative reins. I hope it is a success, as if the games are on a two year cycle going forwards it would be nice to fill the void between with a movie each time! ;)

ERICATHERINE
07-15-2016, 10:46 PM
From the choices, I voted epic fight scenes. On the other hand, it's not what I'm the most excited for. Man, why isn't there a choice named "something else". I would have choosed it and wrote "modern day". From my point of view the md should always be a top priority. My hype rose way up in the sky, when I learned the movie will have 65% of it being md. ^-^

SixKeys
07-16-2016, 02:02 AM
Parkour on the big screen. Love the epic jump from one rooftop to another in the trailer. Leap of faith has technically already been spoiled. :rolleyes:

I'm also excited about modern day and all the Easter eggs.

Ureh
07-16-2016, 03:17 AM
All of the above.

It just felt like none of these aspects tried to overpower each other; they were harmonious. Like swimmers perfectly synchronised to make the ultimate dance.

Dead1y-Derri
07-16-2016, 02:42 PM
voted for the parkour, I think that's one of the big things I am most likely looking forward too.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-17-2016, 02:12 AM
All of them really :p

But I'd say PARKOUR the most!

ze_topazio
07-17-2016, 03:23 AM
Nothing in particular, I want to see how the movie as a whole turns out.

zambezi71
07-18-2016, 02:03 AM
I'm most excited because its not a game and I don't have to level up or sneak around to enjoy it. Maybe.

SixKeys
07-18-2016, 10:37 AM
I'm most excited because its not a game and I don't have to level up or sneak around to enjoy it. Maybe.

> Plays stealth game

> Complains about having to sneak around.

Kay.

ERICATHERINE
07-18-2016, 03:42 PM
> Plays stealth game

> Complains about having to sneak around.

Kay.

I think he miss the time where Assassins were one man army. XD

Selestina118
07-20-2016, 03:04 AM
I chose the leap of faith. I'm sure it will look breathtaking on such a big screen.

UnsocialRat
07-20-2016, 10:27 AM
Historical recreation - I've always been amazed by the amount of intricacy and attention to detail of the settings

Scyther4077
07-20-2016, 03:52 PM
I actually cannot wait to see the parkour and fighting as well. I voted for the Leap of Faith. Something else I would love to see would be a Lego Assassin's Creed. That would be sweet!

Ubi-Banshee
07-21-2016, 09:25 PM
I chose the leap of faith. I'm sure it will look breathtaking on such a big screen.

oh MAN the moment in the trailer too! I got a bit of the stomach feeling when you drop just watching it hahaha

cawatrooper9
07-21-2016, 10:13 PM
I'd say I'm most excited about seeing how the film fits into the lore as a whole. The MD stuff will be interesting for sure, but if the rumors about rifts or some other way of showing multiple time periods (and existing AC characters in them) are true, that could be some premium cuts of fan service roast.

col_96
07-22-2016, 03:36 PM
Loved the first 20 minutes.

I'm really excited for the Modern Day aspects.

Loved what I saw, but I think the whole Modern Day concept is excellent :)