PDA

View Full Version : An AC site for the MD lore. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
07-15-2016, 04:35 AM
I miss the time when acinitiates.com gave us more lore, each week, if not each day.

I'm not saying I want a site that make us do things in the games or even an acinitiates.com 2.0. Just a site that give more md lore every now and then. I know we already have the comics and that we will have the movie in December, but I liked way more to go on the database of acinitiates.com and then seeing there was a new entry to read. It really was great to get all these new info, to pass the time between the games.

So, to make it short, all I want is a site that show us what happened between two games, in the md, with the important characters.

Do anyone feel the same? ^-^

SixKeys
07-15-2016, 10:17 AM
Initiates just felt like an excuse not to put effort into MD. "Just go on this external site to read about stuff that will in no way be addressed in the games." IMO modern day should be an integral part of the games.

Sorrosyss
07-15-2016, 12:45 PM
I'm with SixKeys on this. Much as I enjoyed Initiates, ultimately we want to see it in game rather than offshored in this sense. However, I don't think we'll see a return of such a website anytime soon as the modern day narrative has been monetised and is being kept alive by three comic titles, and a young adult novel.

SpiritOfNevaeh
07-15-2016, 07:01 PM
Initiates just felt like an excuse not to put effort into MD. "Just go on this external site to read about stuff that will in no way be addressed in the games." IMO modern day should be an integral part of the games.

Sadly and happily agree with this.