PDA

View Full Version : Modern day protagonist

SWcloud
07-14-2016, 09:38 PM
Any hope for playing as an actual character in the next game instead of a non-entity?
I mean the assassins finally face off against Berg and Sigma team at the end of Syndicate and it's only in (an admittedly cool) cutscene?
That sucks so much, they need to bring back a modern day protagonist. Playing as us really robs AC of half of what made it so cool to begin with.
The comics follow a modern day protagonist. The movie will also follow a modern day protagonist. But the games drop the concept entirely? That's especially sad considering the extended material seems to realise how narratively rich that part of the series is.
I hope they use the extra year to make a proper AC game instead of something like Syndicate and Unity...

ERICATHERINE
07-15-2016, 01:01 AM
Any hope for playing as an actual character in the next game instead of a non-entity?
I mean the assassins finally face off against Berg and Sigma team at the end of Syndicate and it's only in (an admittedly cool) cutscene?
That sucks so much, they need to bring back a modern day protagonist. Playing as us really robs AC of half of what made it so cool to begin with.
The comics follow a modern day protagonist. The movie will also follow a modern day protagonist. But the games drop the concept entirely? That's especially sad considering the extended material seems to realise how narratively rich that part of the series is.
I hope they use the extra year to make a proper AC game instead of something like Syndicate and Unity...

I think you should read the first post of this thread I made.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1460694-Which-MD-character-would-you-want-the-most-to-be-the-next-character-we-control?highlight=characters

Welcome to the forum. ^-^