PDA

View Full Version : Announcement New activity for our season pass owners

Natchai_Ubisoft
07-14-2016, 05:07 PM
Agents,

We come to you today with news on a topic that has generated a lot of discussion in the community: the “monthly events for Season Pass owners”.

When we first announced the content of the Season Pass before the release of the game we wanted to give you visibility on what to expect. At the time we were working on a fun bonus on top of the other activities, a token of thanks for your loyalty and commitment to the future of the game. We soon realized however that the expectations far outreached what we had initially envisioned and quickly decided to work on a more developed version.

With update 1.3, we implemented the first version of the Season Pass events. Twice a month, Season Pass owners will see an exclusive supply chest drop outside of the Dark Zone in the streets of New York. Its location will be indicated on the map, and the chest will be protected by a group of level 32 NPCs. By opening the chest players will receive 3 items of High-End or Gear Set quality adapted to their Gear Score. A new chest will automatically drop and replace the old one on the 1st and 15th of each month, so make sure to claim yours before the next drop!

Update 1.4 will bring more variety to these exclusive drops with random locations, as well as increased frequency.

Once again we want to thank you for your loyalty, commitment and patience; working on The Division and its passionate community is an incredible learning experience for all of us!

The Division Team

menacegb
07-14-2016, 05:35 PM
Does this mean there is a chest out there right now, or does it start tomorrow?

groff77
07-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Also do the rewards scale to your current gear score or will it be a bunch of 163 and 191 stuff? Will the gearset pieces if received random or will it be weighted to a specific gearset?

jam201984
07-14-2016, 05:45 PM
Also do the rewards scale to your current gear score or will it be a bunch of 163 and 191 stuff? Will the gearset pieces if received random or will it be weighted to a specific gearset?

ofc its going to be 163 and 214, do u really think there going to give us anything decent, after the G36 nerf and if it is decent then they will nerf it because they don't want us to have to much fun do they.

hedgehugger
07-14-2016, 06:18 PM
It says it will scale to your current gear score, so should be the good stuff :)

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it!!
Some people are so quick to gripe!

groff77
07-14-2016, 06:33 PM
Damnit I should have read it closer. Yeah great to see about the gear score, I just hope its not all lone star or all alphabridge. Im not upset about it at all.

hedgehugger
07-14-2016, 06:44 PM
Wouldn't mind some 268 Alphabridge, or just about anything else really. Apart from FireCrest, Blind and LoneStar. Could open my own FBL shop I think :)

Danpen_231
07-14-2016, 06:45 PM
I love this, this is a good step forward on MAKEING the game better for people keep it up. :)

DJ_ILLADEL
07-14-2016, 06:45 PM
Tomorrow for them is technically 8pm tonight for most of us correct? So it should be live hopefully tonight after the daily resets???

Bundari.au
07-14-2016, 06:55 PM
Woot a bone, thanks in advance Natchai and team.

VGC Mortarman
07-14-2016, 07:27 PM
Sounds good to me. Can't wait to see the drop.

insaneflufpanda
07-14-2016, 09:35 PM
Agents,

We come to you today with news on a topic that has generated a lot of discussion in the community: the “monthly events for Season Pass owners”.

When we first announced the content of the Season Pass before the release of the game we wanted to give you visibility on what to expect. At the time we were working on a fun bonus on top of the other activities, a token of thanks for your loyalty and commitment to the future of the game. We soon realized however that the expectations far outreached what we had initially envisioned and quickly decided to work on a more developed version.

With update 1.3, we implemented the first version of the Season Pass events. Twice a month, Season Pass owners will see an exclusive supply chest drop outside of the Dark Zone in the streets of New York. Its location will be indicated on the map, and the chest will be protected by a group of level 32 NPCs. By opening the chest players will receive 3 items of High-End or Gear Set quality adapted to their Gear Score. A new chest will automatically drop and replace the old one on the 1st and 15th of each month, so make sure to claim yours before the next drop!

Update 1.4 will bring more variety to these exclusive drops with random locations, as well as increased frequency.

Once again we want to thank you for your loyalty, commitment and patience; working on The Division and its passionate community is an incredible learning experience for all of us!

The Division Team

Its a very good announcement, but you missed the date when this will be active ?

RG_Colt
07-14-2016, 10:00 PM
Tomorrow will drop the first chest

VGC Mortarman
07-14-2016, 10:06 PM
Its a very good announcement, but you missed the date when this will be active ?

1st and 15th of every month which means you should get one either tonight or tomorrow

Solid_Stryker
07-14-2016, 10:37 PM
Sooo since 1.3 hit Jun 28th we currently have one of the chests sitting there from July 1st and we will get a second tomorrow for our 2 for July? Anyone playing see one on the map? I'm curious, time to get home now! Dunno what time this would reset and loose the first shot at one :(

Crawl3217
07-15-2016, 12:15 AM
dont really.underground is to be that way .im mostly getting 163 gear.My guy is wearing 225 or higher .so gear is just a waste of my time .its more about i want to be underground score 40 ,since i still dont mess with the dz mess

Titannium_
07-15-2016, 12:30 AM
fine, gime there caduceus.

Node_OMG
07-15-2016, 01:54 AM
Waited till the update and on the map I finally have (Thank you for fixing) I can't see any chest...... Kinda confused by this? Is it actually there or is this another no show?

Habination
07-15-2016, 02:16 AM
I must be dense,because how I read the op is : that with the 1.3 patch there are the promised rewards for season pass holders. that will be replaced twice a month etc etc. but it implies that the drops are already there and we have until the 15th for a new one. it doesn't say that it will be implemented but has been implemented. anyways whatever bigger fish to fry in the eu today with that whole French tragedy and all....whatever its only a game. no biggie. a little more clarity would be helpful though.it would gelp my ocd telling to go to each zone and look and see for myself. again no biggie, just a little bit of a letdown. then I saw news ......don't like looking at news. asking about small potatoes like this seems so um inconsiderate ><

Evillillidh
07-15-2016, 03:48 AM
I must be dense,because how I read the op is : that with the 1.3 patch there are the promised rewards for season pass holders. that will be replaced twice a month etc etc. but it implies that the drops are already there and we have until the 15th for a new one. it doesn't say that it will be implemented but has been implemented. anyways whatever bigger fish to fry in the eu today with that whole French tragedy and all....whatever its only a game. no biggie. a little more clarity would be helpful though.it would gelp my ocd telling to go to each zone and look and see for myself. again no biggie, just a little bit of a letdown. then I saw news ......don't like looking at news. asking about small potatoes like this seems so um inconsiderate ><

Yeah, I gotta say, it sounds like there is one already in, however, in true Ubi**** fashion, it looks like they lied.

canisfortis
07-15-2016, 04:44 AM
Can we get some clarification on how the drops will work:

* Is there a supply drop (twice a month) for every character in the account?
* If I join a friend's instance will I get the items from his supply drop if I've already collected mine? what if I haven't collected my supply drop, will i get the items? or will a player only get the items on their own instance?

Regards and thank you

PLZREPORTME
07-15-2016, 07:45 AM
when this event start, how we notice it's happen?

BaronO1
07-15-2016, 08:29 AM
Can we get some clarification on how the drops will work:

* Is there a supply drop (twice a month) for every character in the account?
* If I join a friend's instance will I get the items from his supply drop if I've already collected mine? what if I haven't collected my supply drop, will i get the items? or will a player only get the items on their own instance?

Regards and thank you
Above questions are very important and clarification would be appreciated.

My speculation is that the drops will be determined upon opening the chest and NPCs will be visible and possible to attack even by those players who do not have season pass. The reason for the later is that it would be a lot harder to get a group to clear those NPCs if only season pass holders can engage them. NPCs will not drop any loot to prevent farming those without looting the chest.

KG_Tattertotzz
07-15-2016, 08:47 AM
Hopefully these items go directly into your bag, and don't need to be extracted. If not I see this as being nothing but a gank zone

Hilts121
07-15-2016, 09:03 AM
Logged on before I went to work… to see if the promised supply drop was showing on the MAP sorry to say nothing showing on either the MAP or MAP Legend ??? I should have known better

BaronO1
07-15-2016, 09:19 AM
Logged on before I went to work… to see if the promised supply drop was showing on the MAP sorry to say nothing showing on either the MAP or MAP Legend ??? I should have known better
It might be coded to show later in the day, especially if you are in Europe, to accommodate for US. Or it might just drop at midnight and be available on Saturday.

Node_OMG
07-15-2016, 09:28 AM

/like

Titannium_
07-15-2016, 09:51 AM
Can L32 enemy drop 229/268 technicaly ?

Right now its set:

L35 = 229/268
L34 = 204/240
L33 = 191/214.....

L32 = 182/191 ???????

Jericho-7
07-15-2016, 09:52 AM
Hopefully these items go directly into your bag, and don't need to be extracted. If not I see this as being nothing but a gank zone

Where do you want to extract the loot from? What about "OUTSIDE the Dark Zone" didn't you understand?

Natchai_Ubisoft
07-15-2016, 09:59 AM
The event should be live now, so go check again :)

Jericho-7
07-15-2016, 10:02 AM
Can L32 enemy drop 229/268 technicaly ?
Is anyone reading the post before commenting?
The L32 enemys are protecting a chest (like DZ supply drops) which contains loot appropriate to your gearscore (like UG caches).
So actually they will not drop anything of relevance, the relevant loot will be in the chest.

Jericho-7
07-15-2016, 10:06 AM
The event should be live now, so go check again :)

Can you elaborate on some important questions please?

Are there any dropweights in the loot that can drop?
When wiping to the enemys will the chest still be there?
Can non season pass owners group with a seasonpass owner for the loot?
When in a group with other SP owners, will everyone get the loot (more than once)?

Weihal
07-15-2016, 10:20 AM
Just did it, killed 5 32npcs and got this:

- 1xPredator Mark Backpack GS(268)
-1xMagnum GS(229)
-1xTactic Kneepads GS(229)

PLZREPORTME
07-15-2016, 10:35 AM
i don't foun it,

Jericho-7
07-15-2016, 10:38 AM
i don't foun it,

try relogging

INMATEofARKHAM
07-15-2016, 10:55 AM
Just did it, killed 5 32npcs and got this:

- 1xPredator Mark Backpack GS(268)
-1xMagnum GS(229)
-1xTactic Kneepads GS(229)
That's better than I was expecting, truth be told.

Jericho-7
07-15-2016, 11:38 AM
Seems like they did actually not weight the droprates.

I read about Sentry, Striker, Reclaimer, Nomad, Alpha Bridge, FireCrest, Hunter and DeadEYE gearset drops, weapons and HE armor.
So it seems everything can drop and most likely unweighted..

Thorgack
07-15-2016, 11:53 AM
The supply drop is for each char on your account, did it with all four chars, all of them 231+ DZ bracket:

everyone got 1 268 Set item; 1 Weapon 229, 1 HE 229 Armor piece

teals was Sentry/Strikers/Predators and Firecrest

Drachenwulf
07-15-2016, 12:06 PM
Ummm are PS4 Season Pass holders supposed to be able to get DeadEYE and Firecrest Pieces from these drops?

Boardwalk91
07-15-2016, 12:22 PM
Have logged several times and am still not getting the drop :(

WebuserJonny
07-15-2016, 12:29 PM
I'm not seeing this drop on my map or map legend. PS4 season pass owner. :(

WebuserJonny
07-15-2016, 12:34 PM
I'm not seeing this drop on my map or map legend. PS4 season pass owner. :(

Ignore that, it's just shown up. :)

JESSEJAMES0712
07-15-2016, 02:11 PM
on ps4 and got the blind gear set out of the supply drop.

rasselz
07-15-2016, 03:09 PM
Final measure mask is just what i needed, it was dropping 24/7 at DZ but no lets add some chest in which we will ad some more final measure.. and yea u can get only if u buy season pass, wow... kiss ma *** with your good news

eXodusssssss
07-15-2016, 03:30 PM
Is there something special we have to do in order to trigger this because I have the season pass and it isn't showing up for me. All the past Season Pass rewards have been given to me just fine though in the past.

iirowdyii
07-15-2016, 03:55 PM
Not showing up for me. Tried all the usual tricks.

SirRealGhost
07-15-2016, 04:11 PM
Not showing up for me either have gotten all the other stuff from the season pass since day one but this so called drop for us season pass owners not here ....Maybe the pilot that suppose to drop it for us stole our loot ...lmao

SirRealGhost
07-15-2016, 04:15 PM
it just dropped for me so on my way to get it ...

Blackwolfe5
07-15-2016, 04:50 PM
Not showing up for me either.

This being on PC in Europe (and yes, I have the season pass)

Edit: I just had to wait a while before it appeared.

Solid_Stryker
07-15-2016, 04:52 PM
So this is how it worked for me. I logged into the game right off the bat this morning. I got the typical message that the supply drop was available at the reward vendor. I was like oh great, thats all this was about? LOL....Then checked my map to see if there were any supply drops, there were none. So i was like hmm, so I came back to this thread and someone mentioned to log out and then come back in, tried that and when I logged back in I got the message a supply drop was in route. I heard the helicopter, much like you do in the DZ when the drops come in. The icon looks just like the one for the DZ the yellow Parachute box. Once it is fully in rtoute and apepars youc an head over, kill the 5 32 mobs guarding and pick it up. It dropped down by a gas station right down the street from the Refugee camp mission. GOt myself some nice 268 reclaimer gloves and 2 yellos savage gloves and 229 classic AK-47

Bobstman
07-15-2016, 09:33 PM
Got my drop and was nice loot too. Thanks

Node_OMG
07-16-2016, 12:45 AM
Got my drop on my Main level 30 Characer but it has been said it is for each character on the account... My other 3 Characters have not gotten the Supply drop even though the first notice came when I logged into my Level 14 Character. So my question is Is it for all Characters on the account and if so does the Character Level mean anything?

hedgehugger
07-16-2016, 08:28 AM
Yes, it's for all Char's. Level 30 as far as I know.
I have 2 lvl 30's and they both got a drop, nothing on my level 20 something. So my deduction there is that 30 is the manic number. :)

Avorniel
07-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Got my drop on my Main level 30 Characer but it has been said it is for each character on the account... My other 3 Characters have not gotten the Supply drop even though the first notice came when I logged into my Level 14 Character. So my question is Is it for all Characters on the account and if so does the Character Level mean anything?

Just level 30's only :)

meth4nole
07-16-2016, 02:28 PM
ofc its going to be 163 and 214, do u really think there going to give us anything decent, after the G36 nerf and if it is decent then they will nerf it because they don't want us to have to much fun do they.

nah i got mine 229 and 268 sets (i wast 252gs) ,

Crawl3217
07-17-2016, 07:37 PM
make sure(seapon pass owner) to go to base of operations,then walk out into the street .then you should get a supply drop message.And hope you get better then my lone star 268 .Really i have all the lone star gear i want from high value targets .LOL and the 2 guns i got 229's i already have .

itbagmidgets13
07-18-2016, 02:32 PM
I had to talk to the Special Rewards vendor, then walk back outside the base for it to pop for me. Got 4 pieces of 229/268 gear from mine.

Rune Cape 1993
08-14-2016, 10:56 AM
Agents,

The Division Team

Hi is there any estimate date on the 1.4 update release like a guess there is no harm in giving one.

BarryDock1908
08-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Thanks for update and keep up the good work, still a great game in my opinion!

Agents,

The Division Team

m1crobra1n
08-14-2016, 03:44 PM
Thanks for update and keep up the good work, still a great game in my opinion!

It's over a month old topic. Whats the update your thankful ?

NitroMidgets
08-16-2016, 06:58 PM
That they didn't close the thread?

Eagle2674
10-21-2016, 01:18 PM
Did you not see the last sentence that was added for patch 1.4?

"Update 1.4 will bring more variety to these exclusive drops with random locations, as well as increased frequency."

toxicFrag
10-21-2016, 04:00 PM
What is the reason for these exclusive drops in Update 1.4?
You can get top gears in Tier 4 anyway from any activity.

komplikCZ
10-21-2016, 05:23 PM
What is reason for supply drops in DZ in update 1.4. when in 205+ bracket gear raining fron NPCs?

It is just another "free stuff" and little different content to do in LZ especially when there is more locations and guarding enemies are choosen randomly too. Sure it is much less valuable than in 1.3, but anyway... why not.

And of course you do not need world tier 4 and still get best gear if you run highest GS as supply drops in LZ scale to your GS.

toxicFrag
10-24-2016, 10:09 PM
...Sure it is much less valuable than in 1.3, but anyway... why not.
This is what I'm talking about.
Give us something exclusive, not that junk like "+3.5% to signature skill duration" or make those drops daily at least.

dkolld
10-27-2016, 04:51 PM
Have it give you all 6 pieces of a random gear set.

dkolld
10-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Have it give you all 6 pieces of a random gear set.

* All 6 included in a "complete gear set" sealed cache in the drop.

amkillernl
11-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Update 1.4 will bring more variety to these exclusive drops with random locations, as well as increased frequency

Did anybody got these already?

ebarthe
11-09-2016, 10:11 PM
I haven't seen an increase in frecuency or variety. I would support complete gear sets in the chest, that would be much more exclusive. Now I'm getting about the same as killing any boss out there, not differential for my Season pass

WReXd411
11-09-2016, 10:32 PM
With all the loot dropping everyday after 1.4 from missions, bosses, random NPCs, daily assignments, and field proficiency....there's no point of the season pass supply drop twice a month.

MetalniRadnik
11-10-2016, 07:26 AM
Agree!

DUDEMAN_
11-20-2016, 06:22 PM
Agents,

The Division Team

So how do you get the season pass to work in the first place? i've tried everything, reset licence, reset ps4, deleted, reloaded the game, reset reset reset!! No access to DLC even though i have the season pass. I ordered this game nearly 2 years before it came out, what a massive disappointment and rip-off it's been!!!

Cobretti06
11-22-2016, 03:47 PM
I bought this game with gold edition. Now steam asks me to buy new expansion called Survival. Ubisoft as I remembered, they said that I can get 3 expansion with my season pass but what is going on right now?

vbn51q
11-23-2016, 01:50 AM
I'm on ps4 but this "should" work the same. Go to the new dlc en click on buy. It should recognize your SP en say bought en give you the download.
It's kind of a long route but some games just work that way these days.

WyvAuwChu
11-29-2016, 02:51 PM
Current: Twice a month (1st and 15th of each month) + protected by a group of elite NPCs (level scaled by world tier)

Suggestion: Once a week + protected by a random faction (why always Rioters or LMB?) group of elite NPCs (level scaled by world tier) + 2 hunter faction NPC (can drop a random type cache if you kill hunter). Division Agent vs a Random spawned Faction NPC group vs 2 Hunter NPC make field more dynamic.

+ 50% chance of Hunter faction encounter at end of mission, incursion. (after mission clear pop massage appear). Number of Hunter facion NPC spawn scaled by group size. They also drop random type cache.

+ Random spawn of Hunter faction NPC (4hour cooltime like field named NPC) near Dark Zone entrance (not the main checkpoint of DZ). The DZ entrances loose their value of existence after fast travel patch for DZ checkpoint.

I think the Survival DLC is meaningful point of this game's change of assessment. So recommend the Hunter Faction(the simbol of Suvival dlc) appear more times on game.

Sorry for bad grammar.

Legoguru2000
11-29-2016, 03:59 PM
[SIZE=2]Current: Twice a month (1st and 15th of each month) + protected by a group of elite NPCs (level scaled by world tier)

Suggestion: Once a week + protected by a random faction (why always Rioters or LMB?) g....

FYI... Its happened to me only once but the very first time I went for my supply drop it was protected by Cleaners (not rioters or LMB) and they did not scale to the world tier but were instead 1 level higher then my world tier and my world tier was set equal to to my gear score. I died twice before I was finally able to clean out all of them and get the supply drop.

Aen_Cirilla
12-01-2016, 02:05 PM
This is surely the worst exclusive season pass holder to anyone who bought it the only advantage of purchasing the game with season pass is getting the next dlc, cmon let's be honest on steam since i've no idea to swap between country on steam store, let's just assume that " 1 USD = 13.000 Rp (USD = Us Dollar / Rp = Rupiah) its indonesian money currency.
now let see the base game itself it cost around Rp. 600.000 its like 46 USD right ? and the gold edition with season pass cost Rp. 1.000.000 (around 76 USD)
the season pass itself cost almost Rp. 560.000 (43 USD), and @DLC that has been released Underground & Survival cost @Rp. 150.000 (12 USD) let's just say the next upcoming DLC Last Stand will have the same price like the other two, so 3 major paid DLC cost in total Rp 450.000 (34 USD) we could save a lot of money from purchasing one by one DLC instead of buying the season pass.

and after patch 1.5 the Underground become more empty ghost place, the NPC is dead they put ****less caches, the DLC only offers a repetitive game modes that has no end, they could atleast put something nice on the NPC at the very least to make ppl who bought the DLC / season pass have something special that those who dont purchase the DLC have some loss of not purchasing it in the first place

and now what we get until now except the DLC, free skins weapons and twice a month supply drop which contain nothing but common stuff that we can get while roaming the LZ, so what exactly that season pass offer ? oh cmon ubi you can do better to improve in many ways, you already fix the core game, now fix the stupid exclusive for season pass holder

S47TY_CIVILIZ3R
12-28-2016, 01:16 PM
I bought this game with gold edition. Now steam asks me to buy new expansion called Survival. Ubisoft as I remembered, they said that I can get 3 expansion with my season pass but what is going on right now?

Uplay shop suggests the same - "buy the Survival". And it's don't care if you already have season's pass and Survival as well of course :)) Just maketing/script/advertising error :)