PDA

View Full Version : Patch 4.2.2

CaptainWeelie
07-13-2016, 01:46 PM
http://tina.redlynx.com/img/facebook_patchfix422.png

Hey there!

We’ve been greasing the gears and Trials Frontier is now back in action! We present to you Patch 4.2.2. [Currently on iOS only]
Here is what it has in store for you,

• Fixed SEVERAL issues with the Leaderboard:
First and most important, we’ve squashed some serious bugs with our leaderboards on all the tracks. We noticed that the game would crash after accessing the Donkey Leaderboard for certain tracks, players were also prevented from accessing the generic leaderboard where the game froze. We’ve fixed these issues with the current patch. Also very important, none of you should have lost the points you earned lately on those LB. Next time you break a personal best time with the Donkey, the missing points will be also updated.

• Bunker crash fixes .
The only thing that should be crashing in Trials Frontier is Butch, but we noticed that the Bunker was, too! Many of you couldn’t access the bunker for various reasons and the game crashed. You should now be able to access it smoothly and demolish those other riders!

• Slot Machine Crash Fixes:
The slot machine missions crashed while loading or completing them. These issues have been fixed.

• Fixed Black Screen on Launch:
Black screen that was affecting players on Android has now been fixed. No more black screens when you launch the game.

• Smoothly accessible tracks:
We observed that various tracks including The Cave,Great Wall, Drop Zone etc., were not accessible. These tracks should now be playable smoothly, once again.

Additionally, due to the event being grind heavy, some of our players have been unable to acquire few track pieces. But we can confirm that the individual track pieces that players missed will be made available in the near future. We'll keep you posted!

Regards,
Trials Frontier Team

Rezzoxe
07-13-2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks for corrections!

Only here I do not see the update in the Play Market.

xitooner
07-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Its on IOS at the moment...

xitooner
07-13-2016, 05:56 PM
... and there are still bugs:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1471219-patch-4-2-2-is-out-and-Razor-Dunes-still-screwed-up

You might have fixed some... but apparently not all. Not even all of the ones you made in the last event?

PapaFrey
07-13-2016, 11:58 PM
Leaderboards on several tracks are still a scrambled mess, like Night Life, Pike Alley, Three Bridges, Cave Entrance, Fort Ruins. They've been like that for ages now. And Razor Dunes still don't have a leaderborad. The only thing I can notice which has improved is that the game doesn't crash when I'm looking at the leaderboards. Well, that's something at least. Hope you can fix the rest too someday.

Sl1mboy84_T3F
07-14-2016, 03:49 PM
Got the pop up yesterday but no update at all. Edit; Nothing today also
I can't play ghosts on 90% of tracks, everytime i try it crashes.
I have not been able to play for two weeks now, the game is completly f**ked up.
But hey no problem devs, i can buy offers it works perfectly...
After two years, still no proper LB, every update the game is running worse than ever.
Dear players, you better forget the idea of this game working fine one day with no cheaters and clean leaderboards. We will never have it.

Merrcurrio
07-19-2016, 11:58 AM
When I launch the game offline it works well but I don't get my daily riders club bonus or any achievment. I've missed one day already due to the black screen that it appears just after the opening titles.

Sl1mboy84_T3F
07-19-2016, 04:19 PM
Edit N2 : Six days later after the pop up, still no update.
Can't play the game since the event update.
And not a single answer in here, 0 feedback, nothing.
Thanks a lot for your informations guys.
Oh and yes, the offers are working fine so don't bother guys.

http://zupimages.net/up/16/29/lflj.jpg

b4d3m0N
07-19-2016, 04:48 PM
it is making me angry too. and hoping for a fix is one thing... but probably there will be new bugs and older bugs could be still unresolved. e.g. sending gifts to users in my friend list in the bunker will crash the game at least two times everytime. very unsatisfied at all with the development of this game...

CaptainWeelie
07-20-2016, 09:35 AM
Hey Riders,

I understand what you are going through. We’ve been sharing all your concerns with the Dev team and they’re working on priority for a fix (on Android) and it should be out real soon. I’ll keep you posted.
I sincerely hope that most of your complains will be resolved, especially the ones related to in-game crashes and the leaderboards (Most of which should already work fine by now).

When I launch the game offline it works well but I don't get my daily riders club bonus or any achievment. I've missed one day already due to the black screen that it appears just after the opening titles.

Hi Merrcurrio,

Thanks for your feedback. You have to be online to receive your rewards. If you are still facing this issue, do not hesitate to contact Customer Support https://support.ubi.com
Also, the black screen issue is expected to be resolved soon. I'll get back to you once it's done.

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

Ubi-JollyCharly
07-20-2016, 09:58 AM

Hi Merrcurrio,

I would add: take screenshots of the issue, of the rewards you are missing, so that it will be easier for the support to credit you with what you miss.

Edit N2 : Six days later after the pop up, still no update.
Can't play the game since the event update.
And not a single answer in here, 0 feedback, nothing.
Thanks a lot for your informations guys.
Oh and yes, the offers are working fine so don't bother guys.

http://zupimages.net/up/16/29/lflj.jpg

Hi Sl1mboy84_T3F,

did you go to the store to see if the update was available there, even though not popping up in-game?

JollyCharly

Sl1mboy84_T3F
07-20-2016, 11:00 AM
did you go to the store to see if the update was available there, even though not popping up in-game?

Yes, everyday..

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
07-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Yes, everyday..

+1...

running 4.2.1 since 1984 :(

Ubi-JollyCharly
07-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Are you on Android or iOS?

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
07-21-2016, 12:08 PM
me, on the little green droid

ps: now i see it came out as ios only, is it still like that at the moment?

NOBBYHOBSON
07-21-2016, 01:29 PM
No update for Android yet, I check every day. A week ago I got an ingame pop-up notifying me of the available update.
The game needs an update to be able to play properly, on the global leaderboard it shows the standard and the Donkey correctly.
If I choose the crazy leaderboard it pauses for a few seconds then crashes to my home screen, then upon starting the game it needs a full restart as if I fully exited last time.
The situation is even worse for the individual track leaderboard, on all of the tracks for me the crazy leaderboard crashes with the few seconds pause then home crashes needing a full restart.
On all tracks for the Donkey and normal bikes it's a lottery wether we're able to access the leaderboard to either look or race a ghost, the majority of time it will instantly crash but if you are lucky enough to gain access then as soon as you press the sidebar it crashes.
Also if you try and look at anywhere between number 1 and 100 it crashes aswell, every crash is in the same manner with a few second pause and a hard crash.
If I play through a track and access the leaderboard after the spin wheel this is usually another lottery with the same thing happening.

b4d3m0N
07-21-2016, 05:20 PM
android update is online at playstore!

Sl1mboy84_T3F
07-21-2016, 06:04 PM
Yep finally, i can now play against ghost and see tracks LB again.

NOBBYHOBSON
07-21-2016, 11:58 PM
No update for the UK yet but glad to hear things seems to be working.

pyNL
07-22-2016, 08:09 PM
Yep finally, i can now play against ghost and see tracks LB again.

Lucky you.....

For me still no update available on android....still strugling with 4.2.1

pyNL
07-24-2016, 09:00 AM
Still nothing.... Checking multiple times every day.....

Why....?
Do you hate us that much RL?

flooodi-TFG
07-26-2016, 05:10 AM
I got the update yesterdey evening...! \o/

pyNL
07-26-2016, 05:19 PM
I got the update yesterdey evening...! \o/

Same here! finally :)

ChemicalD-TBR
07-26-2016, 10:33 PM
No update here yet, i just checked (again).

moofecker
07-27-2016, 11:02 AM
don't get me wrong, it is really nice to have the patch notes in advance but .........

it would be nice if the patch actually arrived some time shortly after, maybe within a calendar month.....

i have seen those too!
http://chucklawless.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/tumbleweed-rainer-690x316.jpg

Ubi-JollyCharly
07-28-2016, 03:15 PM
Hello everyone,

the update 4.2.2 should now be available for Android. We are very sorry for the delay, some unexpected issues with the update delayed the Google Play validation.

JollyCharly