PDA

View Full Version : Hey Michapma.

BSS_Goat
04-16-2004, 08:20 AM
I'm using lowengrin's DCGEN (replaced stock)and can't seem to lower the settings (flight size, squadron density ect) after I lower it on the setup pages the campaign seems to go back to default and bogs down my comp ...any idea why? Do I need to save settings somehow? Should I have dcgen running in background?

BSS_Goat
04-16-2004, 08:20 AM
I'm using lowengrin's DCGEN (replaced stock)and can't seem to lower the settings (flight size, squadron density ect) after I lower it on the setup pages the campaign seems to go back to default and bogs down my comp ...any idea why? Do I need to save settings somehow? Should I have dcgen running in background?

Salfordian
04-16-2004, 09:20 AM
I think you have to still fly that mission or enter it then quit on the runway and go on to the next mission. I don't think the changes are applied until the next mission is generated. Hope this helps

BSS_Goat
04-16-2004, 09:26 AM
Salfordian:
Thanks for the help, but it seems to revert back to original settings on the next mission.

BSS_Goat
04-16-2004, 01:22 PM
bump

Salfordian
05-12-2004, 05:16 AM
Hi rhett69, sorry its been a while. I don't know if you have tried this but this seems to make a difference on mine. After changing all your campaign settings when finalised go into the edit>custom mission settings, then at the bottom right of this screen click the save/close button. the fly/quit on runway of your 1st mission and hopefully your settings should be applied. If you have tried it alreday, or try it and it doesn't work, sorry but this is all that I can think of. Good luck anyway and I hope you get it sorted.

By the way, I think you can post problems on the DCG website, http://www.lowengrin.com.
Good luck!