PDA

View Full Version : AC Syndicate latest patch problem!

Dandonek
07-12-2016, 06:57 PM
So i was playing AC Syndicate Jack the ripper DLC, but there was a small update (like 30 MB). It was installed and now I can play normal game, but when I try to play Jack the Ripper DLC game just crushes every time! Please fix this because i didnt finish it yet!

xyniux
07-12-2016, 07:36 PM
Same here!

Just bought the effin Season Pass only to see that I can't play it due to the sh***y patch.

Fix your game UBISOFT, please.

HowlinWolf_PL
07-12-2016, 09:02 PM
Ubisoft can we get any update on that issue !

machine4578
07-13-2016, 02:04 PM
So i was playing AC Syndicate Jack the ripper DLC, but there was a small update (like 30 MB). It was installed and now I can play normal game, but when I try to play Jack the Ripper DLC game just crushes every time! Please fix this because i didnt finish it yet!

same thing happened to me.. the JTR dlc "updated" and now the game CTD when trying to play JTR. i also even deleted just the dlc_21 then validated the files so uplay downloads the correct files. and instead of download the full 15GB like it should, UPLAY downloaded only 30MB but game folder size is 15GB of broken files.. WTF!!!!

please fix this issue ASAP!

Ubi-Banshee
07-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Hi all --

We are aware of this issue and our team is looking into it. For now, if you have not already - please do contact our Support team. Documenting your specific troubles with the patch will help us identify a solution faster.

https://support.ubi.com/

Thanks for your patience!

Utshab99
01-11-2017, 07:07 PM
I really need help Ubisoft. Because the game crashes everytime after the 1.5 update. Please can you solve this issue as soon as possible?? Or at least give me a solution