PDA

View Full Version : New Patch?

D51-ClaudioACSy
07-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Hello everybody,

Launching Uplay today, a patch 1.51 has ben installed. Could someone please tell me what's new on this ?

bitsza27
07-12-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure if this is official,but after installing the patch my game now has access to "The Dreadful Crimes" dlc. Havent been able to find any news about this though.

Ubi-Banshee
07-13-2016, 04:06 PM
Hi all --

We are aware of this issue and our team is looking into it. For now, if you have not already - please do contact our Support team. Documenting your specific troubles with the patch will help us identify a solution faster.

https://support.ubi.com/

Thanks for your patience!

DNAP2010
07-13-2016, 08:26 PM
I just wanted to chime in that I also downloaded a 14 GB update today that brought my game to version 1.51. Not sure what was actually added (I already owned all of the DLC). Can we get some patch notes?

HowlinWolf_PL
07-13-2016, 08:28 PM
I just wanted to chime in that I also downloaded a 14 GB update today that brought my game to version 1.51. Not sure what was actually added (I already owned all of the DLC). Can we get some patch notes?

just got that 14GB update, hopefully that's the fix for the Jack The Ripper DLC...

DNAP2010
07-13-2016, 08:32 PM
just got that 14GB update, hopefully that's the fix for the Jack The Ripper DLC...

It's weird, it downloaded, said the game was ready, but now when I look at game version it's reverted to 1.50. It no longer says 1.51.
Anyone know what the total size on disk the game should be? It's at 65 GB for me now - I didn't look before, so I'm not sure if the 14 GB is included in that, or if it was removed after finishing the download.

HowlinWolf_PL
07-13-2016, 08:49 PM
it's 65.7GB for me too....looks like they just went with the easiest solution for now...just undo what went wrong :p

amikara
07-13-2016, 09:00 PM
Ditto, had a small patch a few days ago, today it's downloading a 14GB patch - game version says 1.51. Patch notes would be appreciated, or at least what was being changed?

WaR-UK
07-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Ditto, had a small patch a few days ago, today it's downloading a 14GB patch - game version says 1.51. Patch notes would be appreciated, or at least what was being changed?

same as me ,,, 14gb patch , games size now on my ssd is 65.7gb ,,,i already have all dlc , game version in uplay ,is 1.51 ,,, don't know what the hell this 14gb patch could be ,,,,finished the game sometime time back , just decided to finish the last dlc (dreadful crimes as i never got around to playing this and bang hit with a 14gb patch ........

Quick update ///// finished downloading the 14gb patch or whatever it is and the game version in uplay is now back to version 1.50 from 1.51, game size is still 65.7gb after the download so i haven't a clue as whats this is all about ,, my guess is that it been rolled back and files replaced for some reason or another ,, i didn't have any issues with the game yesterday and it was running great ....

Ok another update ,, since the game has rolled back to ver1.50 ive now lost access to the dreadful crimes dlc and no longer is it in my game ,, which is very strange as yesterday i had started playing this very dlc after a long break from from the game , I ma a season pass holder ...

Update ,, after some reading i have now found out that the dreadful crimes dlc IS NOT part of the season pass and must be purchased separately from the season pass ,,, i guess they must of messed up as i was playing it yesterday hence the 14gb patch and the game reverting back to version 1.50 ....

On a side note ,,, To you ubi ,, shame on you for charding us PC players which have the season pass extra to play the dreadful crimes dlc ,, this has left a bad feeling from me and by looking around the the net many others too .......... This isn't the way to treat your customers but i'm sure you have heard that many time before ,,,,,, I will in future be thinking hard before i spend my money's on a ubisoft game again ,,,,,