PDA

View Full Version : - Preorder Question -

hippo0789
07-12-2016, 04:20 AM
Let's say that I want to Preorder the game for PS4. Will I get a lame digital copy... Or do I get a boxed game?

Runic
07-12-2016, 05:23 AM
I have not seen any solid info on physical sales yet so you may have to wait for an answer.

hippo0789
07-12-2016, 05:45 AM
Yeah that's what I figured... Anyways, I signed up for that Alpha/Beta thing.
Is there a Alpha/Beta date coming up, or does nobody know yet?
Also, how are they determining who plays in the Alpha/Beta? Are they picking randomly and sending e-mails to the random winners?

Runic
07-12-2016, 06:11 AM
No news on the alpha/beta yet. Hopefully there is an update soon as everyone is keen to get some hands-on time with the game.

MisterWillow
07-12-2016, 06:26 AM
Also, how are they determining who plays in the Alpha/Beta? Are they picking randomly and sending e-mails to the random winners?

We aren't really sure.

Rumour from the beginning has been that active participation in the forum increases your chances, but if I remember right, there were a few regulars here that didn't get into the first Alpha, so... I don't know.

Willaguy2010
07-12-2016, 12:35 PM
No idea when the alpha starts. People have been speculating that they might announce it this week or sometime later like in August. Jason made it seem like it would be a lot sooner than most soons I hear from game companies. Mainly because he said very before the word soon about 5 times.

Runic
07-12-2016, 10:23 PM
We aren't really sure.

Rumour from the beginning has been that active participation in the forum increases your chances, but if I remember right, there were a few regulars here that didn't get into the first Alpha, so... I don't know.

I have been praising the Allfather everyday and sacrificing digital Pokémon to try and carry his favour. I will let you know how that works out for me.

Dead1y-Derri
07-13-2016, 01:02 AM
We aren't really sure.

I don't know if it is community participation driven because if we recall, we had a lot of new members register on the forum who only had a few posts participate in the closed alpha and like you said a lot of active forum members never made it.

MisterWillow
07-13-2016, 01:53 AM
I have been praising the Allfather everyday and sacrificing digital Pokémon to try and carry his favour. I will let you know how that works out for me.

Have you consulted the Norns?

I don't know if it is community participation driven because if we recall, we had a lot of new members register on the forum who only had a few posts participate in the closed alpha and like you said a lot of active forum members never made it.

Never said I believed the rumour, just that one existed.

Runic
07-14-2016, 04:38 AM
[QUOTE=MisterWillow;11830421]Have you consulted the Norns?

I'll be honest... I have never had the best of luck talking to females. It's only due to my great pillaging skills that I ever managed to get me a wife.