PDA

View Full Version : ALpha/Beta

Gabe0920
07-11-2016, 06:00 PM
Is there an alpha out now because i joined over a month ago haven't recieved access n it says its in beta.:mad:

Eidard
07-11-2016, 06:27 PM
There is not any type of test (alpha or beta) currently on.

I expect news this week or next week about a date for the alpha, but that is just my speculation.

Runic
07-12-2016, 12:01 AM

I expect news this week or next week about a date for the alpha, but that is just my speculation.

I hope your right. I'm having a pretty average week and this would turn it around 180 degrees and the turn it up to 11 (presuming I got in).

Fatal-Feit
07-12-2016, 12:14 AM

Whenever it is, I hope it's not scheduled for around the end of the summer...

Runic
07-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Whenever it is, I hope it's not scheduled for around the end of the summer...

Agreed. Us Vikings prefer to do our raiding at the beginning of summer when the sea voyages prove less problematic.

Friguscorde
07-16-2016, 01:28 AM
please have a beta or something before the end of summer it would be the only honorable thing to do, as we would have lots of free time to honor our ancestors and fight for the samurai cause!

Dead1y-Derri
07-16-2016, 02:16 PM
It depends how many tests they wish to do because the game launches in Feb 2017. We could see a beta round end of August or September. I can't see having one in November as Ubisoft are releasing a bunch of games then....so maybe too busy and they don't want to take focus away from other games?

Who knows...just keep an eye out